Boothbay Yacht Charters
Experience New England on your Boothbay Yacht Charter. Boothbay Harbor is a mid-Maine stopping point between Casco Bay and Penobscot Bay. Sailors often call it “the boating capital of New England.”
You will quickly see why Boothbay Harbor is a sailor’s delight. This idyllic New England town is not only for sailors. All types of water-sports enthusiasts find Boothbay Harbor a perfect location to practice their sport.
Places to see
- See Maine’s coastline in a kayak or join a boat tour that takes you to see whales, puffins, seals, lighthouses, and lobster boats.
- Visit the Coastal Maine Botanical Gardens. This 300-acre shorefront attraction is home to beautiful plantings, impressive stonework, waterfalls, fountains, and spectacular scenic views.
- Check out the Boothbay Railway Village, an interactive history museum that depicts life in a rural Maine village from 1850 to 1950. Stop by the Maine State Aquarium and encounter the aquatic animals of Maine in a 20-foot-long touch tank.
Things to do
- Experience Boothbay’s downtown, where there are plenty of quaint shops and restaurants. Be sure to stroll across the longest wooden footbridge in the country. This unique bridge connects one side of the harbor to the other.
- Sample the cuisine. Do not miss Bet’s Famous Fish Fry, where the fish is fresh, and the fries are hand-cut. For delicious vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free options, try The Thistle Inn.
Summers are comfortable In Boothbay Harbor. The winters are unpleasantly cold. It is partly cloudy year-round. Over the year, the temperature usually varies from 16°F to 76°F and is rarely below 1°F or above 84°F.
Boothbay Harbor Marina is in the heart of Boothbay Harbor. This marina provides 40 slips with amenities, including power, water, bathrooms with showers, laundry, Wi-Fi, a dinghy dock, and complimentary ice.
Carousel Marina is located on the East side of Boothbay Harbor. Enjoy the patio area for dining, a clubhouse with a TV room and game room, Wi-Fi, and an easily accessible fuel dock.
Hodgdon Marina is located on the quiet harbor side within walking distance of downtown. This marina offers 750 linear feet of dock space and 500 linear feet of face dock with depths at the dock frontage ranging from 8′-18′. You will find clean bathrooms, showers, laundry, water, and Wi-Fi. A complimentary shuttle takes you to the newly renovated Boothbay Harbor Country Club. This pet-friendly marina provides complimentary bikes and concierge service.
Boothbay Harbor Yacht Club provides guest moorings from 1,500 to 3,000 lbs. Mooring fees are $40 per night for vessels up to 60 feet. Guest moorings are open to all. The usage fee entitles visitors to use the launch service, wi-fi, showers, laundry, tennis, bar, and dining room access. All reservations require a credit card one-night deposit with a 24-hour cancellation policy. This marina is a short taxi ride into town or a 1.3-mile walk.
Contact Luxury Yacht Charters for your next New England Yacht Charter.
Please contact us at 1 (321) 777-1707 or complete our contact form to start planning your yacht charter vacation! It's never too early, or too late to inquire about your bespoke private yacht charter.
You make the memories. We make the arrangements.