This is your year to visit St Barths. After a long 2020, now is the perfect time to soak up the sun on this Caribbean jewel. Make plans now to visit St Barths in 2021.
Places to see:
- Nicki Beach oceanfront restaurant and beach club, in St Barths, is always in the party mood with a seemingly endless variety of events, non-stop internationally inspired music, and celebrity appearances.
- Gustavia. The main town and capital of the island of Saint Barthélemy. Although it is small when compared to other capitals in the Caribbean, Gustavia has plenty to see and do.
- Fort Gustav. An excellent spot for photos and awesome views of the port. This citadel was one of three that were built in the 17th century to protect the harbor.
- Natural swimming pools. Hidden along the coast near the Anse du Petit Cul-de-Sac, there’s a chain of natural pools that you can reach only by foot.
Things to do:
- Go to the beach. Although St Barts is so small that you can drive around in an hour, it has 22 gorgeous white sandy beaches. Notably Shell Beach, Marigot Bay Beach, and Lorient Beach.
- Dine. French, Caribbean, and Creole cuisine is on the menu at many local restaurants on St Barths. Fresh seafood is also abundant.
- Shop. Over 200 unique shops and boutiques offer everything from watches and jewelry to French perfumes and vintage wines. Or, take home locally-made items such as a straw hat, beauty lotion, or rhum Vanille.
- Scuba Dive or snorkel. The shallow warm Caribbean waters have a sandy bottom, creating a perfect backdrop for spotting colorful reef fish. In addition to one wreck dive, the Kaiali, there are 22 dive sites around the island.
Explore St. Barths, St. Martin, and Anguilla on a Leeward Islands Itinerary. Itineraries are subject to weather and guest preferences.
Please contact us at 1 (321) 777-1707 or complete our contact form to start planning your yacht charter vacation! It's never too early, or too late to inquire about your bespoke private yacht charter.
You make the memories. We make the arrangements.