Antigua Charter Yacht Show-2013 is an annual charter broker show attended by charter brokers worldwide. The culinary contest is one of the highlights of the show.
Antigua Charter Yacht Show-2013 | Culinary Competition Winners
Yachts up to 100 feet
- 1st place S/Y Aurelius with Chef Gisele Lannamann
- 2nd place S/Cat Skylark with Chef Cary UY
- 3rd place S/Cat Matau with Chef Adrian Martin
- The organic table display went to S/Cat Alethia, Audrey Harper
Yacht from 101 to 159ft
- 1st place M/Y Crowned Eagle Chef Jacob Luke
- 2nd place M/Y Safira Chef Tracy Ireland
- 3rd place M/Y Lady J Chef Nathaniel Cox
- The organic table display went to M/Y Crowned Eagle, Hayley Diskin
Yachts 160 and up
- 1st place M/Y Altitude Chef Anders Pederson
- 2nd place M/Y Sealyon Chef David Hawkins
- 3rd place S/Y Marie Chef Tammy Ayers
- The organic table display went to M/Y Teleost, Kasia Jankowska
Best Yacht Hop Awards (voted on by the Yacht Charter Agents) 1st place winners are:
- Antigua Yacht Club Marina – M/Y SWAN
- Nelson’s Dockyard Marina – M/Y Teleost
- Falmouth Harbour Marina – M/Y Titania
The Antigua Yacht Charter Show 2013, as in years past and years to come, is an outstanding display of talent.
- Antigua Yacht Show 2019 Winners
- Antigua Yacht Show 2021 Winners
- A visit to the Antigua Charter Yacht Show.
Please call us today at 1 (321) 777-1707 or describe Your Vacation Vision to help you plan your fully-crewed private luxury yachting vacation! Inquire as soon as possible about your custom, crewed yacht charter.
You make the memories. We make the arrangements.