Greece sailing yacht BARACUDA VALETTA combines the thrill of traditional sailing with the comfort of luxurious contemporary design. This stunning yacht offers luxury and adrenaline-pumping adventures for those who love to experience the finest in life.
Although BARACUDA VALETTA can embark on long-distance sailing trips, she is cruising the lovely Greek Islands.
Greece Sailing yacht BARACUDA VALETTA
The Greek Islands are a hot spot for sailing, and you can experience some of the fun aboard BARACUDA VALLETTA, a 164-foot Perini Navi sailing yacht built in 2009 and refitted in 2014.
BARACUDA VALLETTA is an exceptional yacht for thrill-seekers and those who want to escape the everyday world. The privacy, exclusivity, luxury amenities, and service make for a spectacular yacht charter experience.
|10 Guests||Year/Rebuilt: 2009|
|€185,000 - €210,000 /wk||164.00 Ft Sail|
The first thing you’ll notice about the yacht is her striking violet sails. This stunning yacht will turn heads at sea as she cruises effortlessly across the deep blue sea.
The on-deck features provide luxury and exclusivity during your yacht holiday. Below-deck living spaces guarantee comfortable and private relaxation after a full day of exploring the most exciting destinations in the Mediterranean.
The fully air-conditioned interior ensures complete comfort during your voyage. Entertainment and communications options include satellite TV, WiFi, PlayStation, Bluetooth, and iPod/USB.
It accommodates up to 10 guests in 5 cabins. Modern, minimalist styling creates a relaxing atmosphere in each stateroom. Master suite with a king-size bed, two VIP cabins with queen-sized beds, and two twin cabins with Pullmans. All staterooms have private ensuite facilities.
Water Toys and Amenities
Greece Sailing yacht BARACUDA VALETTA was built for luxury and exploration, taking you anywhere. An adventure superyacht, it features water toys and sports equipment that provide you with an array of choices when it comes to entertainment and fun on the water.
- Two tenders: Tender 5.70m BSC with 150hp Mercury 3000cc and Tender Lomac with 30hp engine
- Waterskis. Zip along the sea behind one of the yacht’s powerful tenders.
- Monoski. For more advanced skiers, try balancing on one!
- Wakeboard. Jump the wake behind the tow boat.
- Sea Scooter.
- Scuba Diving equipment and snorkeling gear. Your captain will know the best dive and snorkeling spots.
- Fishing gear
- Towable sofa. Onboard is an assortment of inflatable towables.
The Crew of Baracuda Valetta
BARACUDA VALETTA has a dedicated and professional eight-member crew.
Captain Vangelis is from the town of Piraeus in Athens. He has extensive experience on sailing yachts and holds a License from Hellenic Merchant Maritime (Skipper A ‘Class). His vast knowledge of the Eastern Mediterranean will ensure you have an unforgettable holiday.
Chef Yiannis Diakoumopoulos is a native of Athens and a Le Monde Culinary Institute graduate. He has valuable experience as a chef in luxury restaurants and as a private chef. Guests love his creative and delicious dishes made with fresh local ingredients.
The remaining crew members will work tirelessly to see that your every need is met.
BARACUDA VALETTA sails in the Mediterranean, including Croatia, Greece, Turkey, Italy, and Montenegro. Aside from enjoying all the amenities and facilities the yacht offers, you can experience relatively untouched sailing destinations, uninhabited islands, and secluded spots.
- Croatia. Lovely Croatia is a fantastic sailing destination with more than 1,000 islands and islets, good winds, and long warm summers. You can sail the northern regions of Istria and Kvarner, the more southern Zadar region, the always famous Split region, and the historical Dubrovnik area.
- Greece. Sailing the 3,000 islands of Greece would take you a lifetime, so get started now. This sailing area offers much, including beaches, history, culture, food, wine, and more. The major sailing areas include the Ionian Sea, the Cyclades, the Saronic Gulf, the Dodecanese, and the Sporades.
- Turkey. Turkey has consistent and stable sailing conditions making it an excellent destination for your holiday. Moreover, Turkey’s harbors and marinas are similar in quality and service to those in Western Europe. One of the newest marinas is in Bodrum.
- Italy. There is no denying that Italy has long lured sailors, from resort towns like Portofino in Liguria to the glittering Amalfi Coast and the volcanic landscapes of Sicily in the south. Even Tuscany, best known for its rolling hills and fine wines, has a seven-island archipelago not to be missed.
- Montenegro. Ah, Montenegro! This is a dream destination for unforgettable sailing adventures. Sunshine, sparkling seas, and fantastic wind conditions make it a wonderful place to set sail.
Please call us today at 1 (321) 777-1707 or describe Your Vacation Vision to help you plan your fully-crewed private luxury yachting vacation! Inquire as soon as possible about your custom, crewed yacht charter.
You make the memories. We make the arrangements.