Mallorca to Ibiza Charter Itinerary | Balearic Bliss
Uncover what you can do on a week-long experience on a Palma de Mallorca to Ibiza Charter Itinerary. This illustrates just one of many ways to discover the beautiful Balearic Islands. Note that this is just a sample. All itineraries are subject to weather conditions.
You’re in for a memorable time exploring national parks, paddle boarding, enjoying unique bars and restaurants, and relaxing!
Day 1 | Palma De Mallorca | Mallorca to Ibiza Charter Itinerary
Board your yacht in Palma de Mallorca, the capital of the Balearic Islands. You can visit this stunning, historic town before or after your Mallorca to Ibiza charter itinerary. After setting sail, sit back and relax as you cruise to your first destination.
Activities in Palma De Mallorca
- Visit Palma’s museums.
- Go shopping
- Tour the old town and fishing village.
Day 2 | Port d’Andtrax
Port d’Andratx is a more upscale and tranquil destination compared to some of Mallorca’s busier tourist areas. It’s a great place to relax, enjoy Mediterranean cuisine, and take in the stunning coastal views. Whether you’re interested in watersports, hiking, or simply savoring the laid-back atmosphere, this charming town has something for everyone.
- Port d’Andratx Harbor: The harbor is the heart of the town. It is a charming setting for strolling, admiring luxury yachts, and dining at waterfront restaurants. It’s a great place for people-watching and enjoying the maritime ambiance.
- Cafes and Restaurants: The town has a thriving culinary scene with numerous cafes, restaurants, and tapas bars. Enjoy fresh seafood, traditional Mallorcan dishes, and international cuisine. Many restaurants offer waterfront dining.
- Fishing: If you enjoy fishing, you can try your luck off the harbor or join a fishing excursion.
- Cultural Events: Depending on the time of your visit, you might encounter cultural events and festivals, particularly in the summer. These events often include live music, art exhibitions, and local traditions.
- Golf: Play a round at the Golf de Andratx course, located a short drive from the town.
- Sa Dragonera: Take a boat trip to Sa Dragonera, a small island nature reserve near Port d’Andratx. Explore the island’s hiking trails, wildlife, and historical sites.
Day 3 | Binirras | Mallorca to Ibiza Charter Itinerary
Depart Port d’Andtrax and enjoy the journey to Binrras at the northern tip of Ibiza. The water here is obvious, and the sunsets are superb. Relax and enjoy this peaceful spot.
- Sunbathe in peace
- Enjoy a beachside cocktail.
Day 4 | Port Roig (PORROIG)
Just a short sail away from Binirras, you’ll find another relaxed beach spot in Porroig. Kayak, SUP, snorkel, and explore this lovely area.
- Try one of many water sports and explore
- Snorkel the clear waters
- Relax with a book
Day 5 | Formentera
On day five of your Mallorca to Ibiza Charter Itinerary, sail to the neighboring island of Formentera. Although it is only 12 miles long, there are plenty of things to see in Formentera. Climb up to see the views from one of the island’s lighthouses. Or, explore Mediterranean history with a visit to the castles and churches.
- Beach-Hopping: Formentera is renowned for its stunning beaches. Among the most popular are Ses Illetes and Playa de Llevant. These white-sand beaches are perfect for sunbathing, swimming, and enjoying the Mediterranean sea.
- Es Pujols: This is one of the main tourist areas on the island. It offers a variety of restaurants, shops, and bars. It’s a great place to stroll and dine.
- La Savina: La Savina is the port and gateway to Formentera. You can find seafood restaurants, and it’s a starting point for boat excursions.
- Lighthouse of La Mola: Visit the Far de la Mola, a lighthouse perched on the cliffs at the island’s southeastern tip. It offers breathtaking views of the sea and coastline.
- Formentera Ethnological Museum: This museum is a great place to learn about the history, culture, and traditions of Formentera.
- Hippie Markets: Formentera has a bohemian vibe, and you can find hippie markets selling handmade crafts, clothing, and jewelry. The main one is in El Pilar de la Mola
- Hike one of many trails for great views, like Platja es Calo.
Day 6 | Ibiza Mallorca to Ibiza Charter Itinerary
Depart Formentera and sail north to the island of Ibiza. Ibiza has a lot to offer! Many museums, old towns, and cathedrals make Ibiza a great spot to learn about the history of Spain’s Balearic Islands.
- Explore the churches and museums
- Visit a nightclub or music event
- Swim in Ibiza’s beautiful bays
- Have a refreshing drink at a trendy beach club.
Day 7 | Cala Mastella | Mallorca to Ibiza Charter Itinerary
Spend your last full day at this unique cove. Tall pine woods surround crystal-clear sky-blue waters. Enjoy the seclusion. Have lunch at the restaurant Masa Calla.
They serve one of the most famous dishes of Ibizan gastronomy: the ‘bullit de peix’.
- Indulge in local gourmet foods
- Photograph the serenity
- Snorkel in calm and clear waters
Day 8 | Palma de Mallorca | Mallorca to Ibiza Charter Itinerary
Return to Palma de Mallorca to conclude your yacht charter. If time allows, walk the old town streets to find hidden gems and stunning architecture you may have missed before. You can even arrange a Formula One racing excursion; ask us how.
Please remember that this is just a sample of the Palma de Mallorca to Ibiza Luxury Yacht Charter Itinerary. Your captain will work with you to customize your trip to suit your group and the weather conditions.
Please call us today at 1 (321) 777-1707 or describe Your Vacation Vision to help you plan your fully-crewed private luxury yachting vacation! Inquire as soon as possible about your custom, crewed yacht charter.
You make the memories. We make the arrangements.