Explore The Florida Charter Itineraries options. Miami, Key West, and Florida’s Gulf Coast are perfect destinations for a tropical getaway on a luxury yacht charter. Whether you want adventures, such as Scuba diving and jet skiing, relaxing with an icy-cold drink, or a little of both, a Florida yacht charter has it all.
The crew will thoughtfully design your unique Florida charter itinerary. The following samples give you an idea of what you can do. For example, you can start your charter in Miami, travel to the Keys, then return to Miami.
Fort Myers to Fort Myers Itinerary
Key West to Key West Itinerary
Miami to Key West Itinerary
Miami to Miami Itinerary
Palm Beach to Miami Itinerary
South Florida to Key West Itinerary
Miami to Miami
Seven-day sample itinerary starting and ending in Miami, Florida. This trip takes you from retro-chic South Beach to the laid-back Florida Keys and back.
Miami to Key West
You'll go from bustling urban Miami to quiet tropical Key West on this seven-day adventure.
Florida Gulf Coast
Florida's Gulf Coast covers over 770 miles. You could easily spend months exploring the sandy beaches, quaint towns, history, and cuisine from Marco Island near the Everglades to Saint George Island in the Panhandle.
Places to see in Florida
- Key West, Florida. While in Key West, spend half a day deep-sea fishing. Enjoy some of Key West's freshly caught shrimp.
- The Dry Tortugas National Park. Weather permitting you will spend a night anchored here while enjoying a wonderful sunset and dinner.
- Everglades National Park.
- Florida Keys Aquarium Encounters.
- Naples, Florida.
- Marco Island.
- Captiva Island.
- Sanibel Island.
- Cabbage Cay
- Cape Romano is a cape on the Gulf Coast of Florida below Naples, Florida. Also it is close to the Ten Thousand Islands in Collier County, Florida.
- Ten Thousand Islands, a National Wildlife Refuge overseen by the Florida Fish and Wildlife Service.