Mediterranean Motor Yacht Charter NIRVANA was offering a 3-day / 2-night Special for charters taking place during May 2017. Charters take place in the Balearic Islands of Spain and the South of France.
- Fairline Squadron 74 luxury motor yacht
- Built 2003 – Refit interior and exterior 2016/2017
- Accommodations: 4 Cabins (1 Master,1 VIP, 2 Twins) – 3 bathrooms
- Guests: Overnight max. 8 / Cruising max. 10
- Crew: Captain + Chef (Hostess on request, 150€ per day)
- Williams Jet Tender 325 with 85hp
- SeaDoo Jetski Spark 90hp (2-seat)
- 2 SUP paddle boards, two kayaks,
- waterski, wakeboard
- 6x Easybreath-snorkel masks, different sizes of fins
- banana, donut, quaglide Malibu inflatable lounge
The crew is amazing!
Captain Darius Wozniak was born in Poland and grew up in Germany. His passion for the sea he got from his father. Already as a small child, he spent every weekend at sea. After school, he started working as a sailing instructor during the holidays. All guests who like to drive the yacht themselves are welcome! Darius is happy to give some help so that you can learn fast how to drive such a kind of yacht.
Chef Jordi Huerta Ben was born in Spain, near Barcelona. He grew up in his parents’ restaurant, where he got a love for cooking. When he moved 15 years ago to Mallorca, he also found a love for the sea.
He made a Spanish license and started sailing. The combination of being at sea and cooking excellent fresh food is what makes Chef Jordi happy. He will surprise you daily with a combination of Spanish Tapas and Mediterranean food.
Special Offer on MAY Charters
- Mallorca in the Balearic Islands, Spain: Palma – Cabrera – Pto. Andratx – Palma
- South of France “Cote d’Azur”: Nice – Cannes – St. Tropez – Nice or Monaco
- Special 3-days / 2-nights
- Special price of 15,500 EUR all inclusive!
- Embark on Friday and Disembarking on Sunday (Other days of the week also available)
- Offer valid for May 2017, other months on request.
- Included in the price:
- 2x overnights on board for max. eight guests – welcome snack, 2x breakfast, 3x lunch, 1x dinner
- fuel for cruising captain’s itinerary – transfer with the tender ashore – water, tea, and coffee – cleaning, bedding, towels
- Not included in the price:
- flights and transfer to the starting port – private expenses – Jet-Ski = 150€ per day (Jetski-license can be made on board – Price 399€ per person) – waterski/wakeboarding = 150€ per day
- wine, champagne, beer, alcoholics (available from the on board bar) – moorings and anchor fees
Please call us today at 1 (321) 777-1707 or describe Your Vacation Vision to help you plan your fully-crewed private luxury yachting vacation! Inquire as soon as possible about your custom, crewed yacht charter.
You make the memories. We make the arrangements.