Looking to escape from Seattle, New York, Chicago, or another wintery locale? One way to reach warm, tropical locations like the Bahamas or the USVI is by private jet to the Caribbean. Once you arrive, take a private car to your waiting yacht, perhaps NEVER ENOUGH or ANDIAMO. Both are fantastic yacht charter boats for exploring the crystal-clear water of the Caribbean.
Private Jet to the Caribbean | Providers
Private air travel allows you to have a hassle-free and convenient trip. You won’t have to wait in long lines, go through TSA, or arrive two hours early for your flight. You can even bring your pets.
In addition, when you travel by private jet, you are far removed from the masses of people in major airports. Therefore you are much less likely to come in contact with viruses such as COVID. Even better, since the private aircraft is smaller than a commercial airline, it is much easier to clean and sanitize.
Moreover, the private airline terminal (such as the FBO in St Thomas) is small. Only a limited number of passengers pass through.
A few of the private jet to the Caribbean providers that fly from locations in the United States include:
- FxAir. FxAir has a variety of aircraft. The planes vary from small cabins for 7 passengers to large planes for 13 or more passengers.
- NobleAir. Noble Air Charter provides private charter flights throughout the Caribbean. This includes the Bahamas, St. Thomas, USVI, St Croix, USVI, and many other locations.
- NetJets. The fleet of jets at NetJets ranges from light jets that carry up to 7 passengers to large jets that carry up to 11 passengers. They also have long-range jets that carry up to 14 passengers.
What Does Private Jet to the Caribbean Travel Look Like?
Your journey from home to your yacht is private for the utmost safety and luxury seclusion. For example, to travel from Chicago to St. Thomas, you might:
- Take a private car to the private jet.
- Drive right up to the aircraft, arriving just moments before takeoff. Enjoy a comfortable flight with your friends and family.
- Land close to the FBO on St. Thomas.
- Exit the aircraft and get directly into the waiting private transportation.
- Arrive at the marina, where your (fully-vaccinated) yacht’s Captain and crew will greet you.
Places to Visit on Your Private Yacht
A trip to the Caribbean is a great way to lift the winter blues. If you take a private jet, you can enjoy the sun on a warm sandy beach, umbrella drink in hand, in no time. The United States Virgin Islands, the British Virgin Islands, and the Bahama Islands are all within easy traveling distance from the US.
The USVI and BVI
The United States Virgin Islands (USVI) is separated into the St. Croix, St. John, and St. Thomas islands. The British Virgin Islands are Tortola, Virgin Gorda, Jost Van Dyke, and Anegada. There are countless activities and places to visit from your private luxury yacht.
The Bahamas’ rich culture, numerous activities, and historical sites intrigue these islands.
Once you arrive at your destination, you can still travel privately. A service provides helicopter charters between St. Thomas, Tortola, Virgin Gorda, and Anegada. The company has a landing facility that can accommodate privately-owned helicopters and charters. Of course, you can also travel between islands on a private water taxi, helicopter, and your private yacht.
Private Jet to the Caribbean’s Top Yachting Destinations
Allow our professional team to help you plan the perfect yacht charter from beginning to end. If you prefer a Private Jet to the Caribbean, then call us for more information on your private luxury vacation.
Please call us today at 1 (321) 777-1707 or describe Your Vacation Vision to help you plan your fully-crewed private luxury yachting vacation! Inquire as soon as possible about your custom, crewed yacht charter.
You make the memories. We make the arrangements.