Have an unforgettable adventure aboard the newly built Croatia Motor-Sailer ANIMA MARIS, a 160-foot custom yacht created with luxury and comfort in mind. Now available for your luxury charter getaway in Croatia.
You’ll undoubtedly like the spacious interior but love the fabulous exterior. Indeed, you may spend most of your holiday relaxing on the sunbeds, dining on the flybridge, or soaking in the Jacuzzi.
Rates start at €85,000 per week, + taxes and operating expenses.
Key Features | Croatia Motor-Sailer ANIMA MARIS
- Constructed in 2021.
- Guest accommodation: Sleeps up to 12 guests in 6 staterooms comprising one king, one queen, and four doubles. All staterooms are very spacious and have ensuite bathrooms and showers.
- Onboard Wi-Fi so you can stay connected with your friends back home.
- Air conditioning throughout to keep you comfortable.
- On-deck Jacuzzi. The perfect place to watch the beautiful Croatian sunset.
- Professional 8-member crew
- Pick up in Split (preferred) or Dubrovnik
- The main salon combines a dining area with an elegant bar and lounge seating area with TV, DVD, USB
- iPad/iPod/mobile docking station
- Children and small pets welcome
Water Toys | Croatia Motor-Sailer ANIMA MARIS
- Kayaks. Paddle the coast of Croatia and look for wildlife.
- Water skis and jet skis. Attach a go-pro to your life vest for some amazing videos.
- Snorkeling gear. Croatia’s clear water provides fantastic visibility for spotting marine life.
- Sea Bobs. Enjoy zipping around under the water.
- Towable tube. Hold on tight as the yacht’s tender pulls you!
- Floating mats. Ahhh. Relax and soak up the sunshine.
- SUP. Quietly glide along and enjoy the scenery.
- Rendevouz diving is available. Ask about making plans for rendezvous diving.
The Crew of Anima Maris
ANIMA MARIS has a professional eight-member crew dedicated to making your time on the yacht unforgettable.
Captain Mario Ercegovic, a lifelong sailor, leads the crew. Chef Toni Jovanovic, a Split, Croatia native, is a master of Mediterranean cuisine who will delight your taste buds at every meal. The remainder of the crew will see to your every need and ensure you have an incredible sailing vacation.
The Best Time for Sailing in Croatia
Croat enjoys beautiful weather throughout the summer months. The sailing season runs from April through mid-October when the weather is generally best.
The shoulder season, April to around mid-June, as well as late September and October, brings fewer crowds. Visiting during shoulder season provides more opportunities to be surrounded by nothing but the endless blue of the sea and the Dalmatian islands.
April and May have steady winds, a chilly sea, and long days. June, July, and August are the peak season for sailing trips when it’s warm on land and at sea, with the water very pleasant for swimming while winds are low.
September and October, the low season for visiting Croatia for sailing trips, bring shorter days, but the sea is still warm, and the winds are steady.
Places to Explore in Croatia on Croatia Motor Sailer Anima Maris
Experience the Mediterranean with your Croatia yacht charter. Enjoy pleasant weather, deep blue waters, ancient walled towns, and beautiful beaches.
We will work with you to create an itinerary that suits your interests and desires. And, although you may be tempted to fill every moment of your holiday with destinations and activities, we encourage you to relax and enjoy your yacht.
That being said, the following are a few places you may want to include on your journey.
As one of the most popular places to visit in Croatia, it makes a great starting point for your charter. You don’t have to wait in a long line to experience Split’s history at a dusty museum. Instead, its history surrounds you! See the town gates, the old town, the bell tower, and the Varos neighborhood.
The entire city of Trogir is included in the UNESCO list of World Heritage sites. See the tower/fortress of Kamerlengo, Cipiko Palace, and the Trogir city museum. In the evening, stroll the seaside promenade and drink at one of the local bars.
Charming Sibenik features two UNESCO heritage sites and popular Game of Thrones locations. Sibenik also has some lovely beaches, such as Banj beach in the old town and Jadrija beach, an excellent place for windsurfing.
The Kornati Islands offer a mix of things to do and see on the land and water: hike, kayak, view wildlife, swim, and snorkel.
Zadar, the second-largest town in Dalmatia, is three thousand years old and overflowing with history. Visit St Donatus’ Church and the old Roman forum, the city’s main square. Climb the Bell Tower of St Anastasia’s Cathedral and enjoy its stunning view. Two must-see attractions are “The Greeting to the Sun” and “The Sea Organ.”
Please call us today at 1 (321) 777-1707 or describe Your Vacation Vision to help you plan your fully-crewed private luxury yachting vacation! Inquire as soon as possible about your custom, crewed yacht charter.
You make the memories. We make the arrangements.