Premier Charter Destination! California Itineraries
The general coastline of California is 840 miles long. Along much of the coast is the Coast Range rising from the shore in cliffs and terraces. In southern California, there are many wide, sandy beaches. Catalina Island, one of the Channel Islands off the coast of California, is a premier destination for charters. And it is included in southern California Itineraries.
California Itineraries | Places to See
In addition to Catalina Island, there are other destinations like Los Alamitos Bay between Long Beach and Hungtington Beach Harbours. Balboa Island in Newport Harbor, Dana Point, Venice Beach, and San Diego.
A Perfect Vacation! Marina del Rey to Catalina Itinerary
Malibu Experience! LA to Catalina to LA Itinerary
Unique Boating Experience! San Diego to Catalina Itinerary
- Santa Catalina, one of California's Channel Islands, lies southwest of Los Angeles. It is known for its wildlife, dive sites, and Mt. Orizaba, its highest peak.
- The resort town of Two Harbors lies to the north.
- The city of Avalon is south of Two Harbors, and palm trees and cabanas line Descanso Beach.
- Avalon's circular art deco Catalina Casino is a cultural center with a movie theater, ballroom, and museum.
- Los Alamitos Bay is an inlet between Long Beach and Seal Beach on the Pacific Ocean.
- Balboa Island, an island within Newport Beach, California community, is worth visiting. Walk three miles around the island.
- Dana Point. Explore its eclectic boutiques and surfing areas.
- Venice Beach has a bohemian spirit combined with the beach town atmosphere.
- San Diego, close to the Mexican border, has one of the West's excellent natural harbors. Also, it is the home of the U.S. Navy. Visit Point Loma Peninsula to see the Cabrillo National Monument. Then see the whales migrating from the Arctic between December and March at the Whale Overlook. Finally, Balboa Park offers museums, botanical gardens, and the famous Zoo.
- San Francisco is one of the most beautiful cities in America. In addition to Sausalito across the Bay, there is something for everyone. From hiking, beaches, cable cars, chocolate, sourdough bread, and fine cuisine.
Please call us today at 1 (321) 777-1707 or describe Your Vacation Vision to help you plan your fully-crewed private luxury yachting vacation! Inquire as soon as possible about your custom, crewed yacht charter.
You make the memories. We make the arrangements.