Nirvana – a state of perfect happiness, an ideal or idyllic place. What a fitting name for this superb 2021 Sanlorenzo SX76. Not only does the Greek motor-yacht NIRVANA redefine the onboard experience, but it also offers a new concept of livability.
NIRVANA Greek Motor-Yacht
This impressive 78-foot San Lorenzo yacht brings you in touch with the sea with its airy feeling interior, open spaces, and expansive beach platform. NIRVANA will undoubtedly impress you and your guests with the latest features in comfort and luxury. Without a doubt, no matter where in the gorgeous Greek Islands you decide to charter, you will savor every moment aboard NIRVANA.
NIRVANA reflects San Lorenzo’s signature modern style with its bright and contemporary interior with floor-to-ceiling windows throughout the living and entertaining areas. The main deck features an open layout with a large salon aft and a formal dining area with panoramic views.
The exterior decks are as modern and elegant as the interior. A large flybridge makes a fabulous entertaining area. It has a wet bar, al fresco dining area, sun loungers, retractable sunroof, and windows. You’ll be comfortable no what the weather is.
In addition to a vast beach club, NIRVANA Greek Motor-Yacht has unparalleled volume, efficient and silent cruising, and an air-conditioned sundeck. The yacht is perfect for those who want to catch a sunset before going out for the night or for those who want to lounge all day by the water.
NIRVANA Greek Motor-Yacht Accommodations
The family-friendly layout offers accommodation for eight guests in four cabins. There is a full-beam owner’s suite, two twin cabins, and one VIP double cabin, each with its en-suite head. All cabins are on the lower deck. For more photos, please see our NIRVANA e-brochure.
All cabins have individual air conditioning controls, WiFi connectivity, audio, and TVs.
- Largest beach club in the category. The beach club provides an elegant space for relaxing, entertaining and easy access in and out of the water.
- Sundeck with hard-top, A/C, and sliding windows.
- The highest volume in the category gives you more space to enjoy.
- Most fuel efficient in the category lowers fuel costs.
- Silent cruising
- Swim platform
- State-of-the-art audio-visual equipment
- Stabilizers at anchor and underway keep everyone comfortable.
- Air conditioning
- WiFi connection on board
Tender & Water Toys
Since NIRVANA Greek Motor-Yacht cruises some of the most beautiful waters in the world, you will want to take advantage of the many fun water toys she offers, including:
- Chase Boat provides ultimate luxury shore transfers for guests.
- One iAQUA, an underwater scooter for free-diving or scuba diving.
- 2 Hobie Mirage Eclipse (stepper-paddle board)
- Red paddle SUP
- Inflatable sofa
- Adult waterskis
- Snorkeling gear for adults and kids
- Flite E-foil boards can be rented at extra cost
Cruising Areas | NIRVANA Greek Motor-Yacht
NIRVANA usually cruises around the Ionian Sea and islands such as Ithaka, Kefalonia, Zakynthos, Corfu, and Paxos. We will work with you and the captain to craft a personalized itinerary based on your interests and desires.
Visit historical sites, lively nightclubs, and sparkling beaches during your Greek yacht charter vacation.
- The Aegean Sea. The Aegean Islands are a group of islands in the Aegean Sea, with mainland Greece to the west and north and Turkey to the east; the island of Crete delimits the sea to the south, those of Rhodes, Karpathos, and Kasos to the southeast.
The Ionian Sea
- The seven islands are, from north to south: Corfu, Paxos, Lefkas, Ithaca, Kefalonia, Zakynthos, and Kythira. The six northern islands are off the west coast of Greece, in the Ionian Sea. The seventh island, Kythira, is off the southern tip of the Peloponnese, the southern part of the Greek mainland.
- Corfu. Large island with historical and religious monuments, picturesque villages, beautiful nature, and friendly people.
- Kefalonia. Kefalonia is the largest of the Ionian islands. Top sites include the Sea Lake of Melissani, the Cave of Drogarati, the Castle of Saint George, and the Lighthouse of Argostoli. Make sure to visit the villages of Assos and Fiscardo and the beautiful beaches of Myrtos, Antisamos, Skala, and Lourdas.
- Zakynthos. Home of the world-famous Navagio (Shipwreck) beach. The water at this beach is an amazing shade of turquoise.
- The principal islands in the Cyclades island group include Delos, Santorini (Thira), Syros, Antiparos, Andros, Anafi, Amorgos, Kea, Kythnos, Ios, Naxos, Mykonos, Milos, Paros, Serifos, Tinos, Sikinos, Sifnos, Folegandros, and Kimolos.
- The Sporades Islands include Skíathos, Skópelos, Skyros, Alónnisos, and neighboring islets. The popular movie Mama Mia was filmed on these islands.
- The Dodecanese. Major Dodecanese islands include Karpathos, Patmos, Kasos, Astipalaia, Agathonisi, Chalki, Rhodes, Symi, Kalymnos, Kos, Leipsoi, Leros, Nisyros, and Tilos.
The Saronic Gulf
- Saronic Gulf. The principal inhabited islands of this group are Salamis, Aegina, Agistri, and Poros. The islands of Hydra and Dokos, which lie off the northeast tip of the Peloponnese, are sometimes included as part of the Saronic Islands.
In addition, Greece is well known for its wines. Each region has its specialties. You can enjoy a Greek Wine-History Yacht Vacation, and your captain may bring a bottle of his wine.
Reserve Your Vacation on NIRVANA Greek Motor-Yacht
The crew and rates are subject to change without notice. Experience a luxury yacht charter on the Greek motor yacht NIRVANA.
Please call us today at 1 (321) 777-1707 or describe Your Vacation Vision to help you plan your fully-crewed private luxury yachting vacation! Inquire as soon as possible about your custom, crewed yacht charter.
You make the memories. We make the arrangements.