A new generation of catamarans is making quite a splash in the charter industry. With both sailing and power options, they offer amenities and high-end accommodations never seen before in these models of boats. While many can be found worldwide, we recommend chartering one of the best new 80′ Catamarans in Greece, the Caribbean, or the Virgin Islands!
Their long-range, comfort and evolutionary flybridges make these yachts excellent choices for yacht charters worldwide. They typically have lower fuel consumption, and charter rates make these 80′ Catamarans excellent alternatives to traditional motor yachts. In addition, their ability to venture closure to shore than yachts with larger drafts is a great bonus.
Fountaine Pajot SuperYachts
After the successful 2018 and 2020 launches of the 67′ and 59′ models, the renowned French shipyard Fountaine Pajot is in the news again. This time for the recently unveiled new model of 80-foot Super Yachts. And while its true identity is still under wraps, we know one thing for sure, it will set the standard in terms of luxury and innovation. With an expansive Beach Club, an innovative shade system, semi-transparent solar panels, various luxurious amenities, and so much more, we can’t wait to get to know them better in person.
- Two cockpits with 3m long balconies, dedicated bars, and hidden storage
- Massive beach club with a hydraulic bathing platform
- Elegant salon with separate crew entrance
- Three models are available, including 2 with incredible owner’s suites.
“This boat has been conceived as a superyacht, with a top-of the- range quality and very fine selection of materials, We have paid particular attention with the Fountaine Pajot design office to the finishes.”Deisgner Isabelle Racopeau
Sunreef 80′ Series Catamaran
Sunreef has pioneered innovative yachts, including their latest fleet of 80′ Catamarans. They are offered in motor sailing and eco styles. These Sunreef 80 yachts are perfect for long-term vacationing, chartering, or even exploring the ocean. Exterior and interior spaces flow together seamlessly in these super spacious models. This is mainly thanks to a thoughtfully designed bridge deck and clear-cut superstructure.
In addition, due to the extensive use of teak, providing comfort and elegance, you’ll feel right at home on this stylish charter vessel.
Key Features of the Sunreef 80′ Series
- Spacious Flybridge: At 54 square meters, the flybridge boasts a Jacuzzi, a fully stocked bar, a BBQ grill, and tons of relaxing space. Moveable furniture and sun pads provide options day or night.
- Central Salon: Interior lounge area with a panoramic view and entrances from both the cockpit and the terrace on the bow.
- Luxurious master suite: The new hull superstructure allows for large staterooms and a truly regal suite with a dressing room and a large bathroom.
Our team has had the pleasure of touring one of the latest Sunreef 80 ft yachts. She made a great impression on us; she has it all, from her modern finishes, extremely well-designed structure, and tremendous spaces to relax and dine.
- RELENTLESS II hosts eight guests in 1 King & 3 Queen cabins, all with ensuite bathrooms
- A massage therapist and wellness coach are on-board
- She is available for charters in the Caribbean and the Virgin Islands
Sunreef 80′ Eco Catamaran
Interested in even more innovation? Well, get to know the brand new Eco-friendly 80′ Catamaran by Sunreef. This luxury boat is powered entirely by an electric motor, making it one of the cleanest ways to enjoy your private yacht charter. Thanks to Sunreef Yachts’ patented solar system, the Sunreef 80 Eco can generate up to 45.5 kW (or more).
- Covering a total area of 164 m2 of photovoltaic panels, these panels can be integrated into various parts of the boat, such as the mast, boom, superstructure, and hull side. This allows for more flexible layouts.
- You’re in for a tranquil ride without emissions, fumes, and vibrations from fuel engines.
After testing a new Sunreef 80′ Eco Catamaran in Greece, Formula 1 Driver Fernando Alonso was smitten. He enjoyed his experience so much that he commissioned a 60′ Eco Catamaran. However, he’s not the only famous Sunreef owner. Tennis star Rafael Nadal also retreats to his Catamaran when he’s off the court.
“Sunreef Yachts was an easy choice for me. They combine luxury and sustainability like no other shipyard. When I visited their facility in Poland, I saw first-hand how all the details are taken care of. This is what luxury eco yachting should be about.”Fernando Alonso. Two-Time Formula 1 Champion
Lagoon SEVENTY 8 Catamaran
LAGOON SEVENTY 8, the new flagship vessel from Lagoons’ newest division, is being welcomed with open arms. Over 24 meters, this cruiser has been designed by some of the most elite names in naval architecture; VPLP, Patrick Le Quément, and Nauta Design.
These incredible teams came together to create a vessel that will lead the next generation of luxury catamarans. In addition, her sleek silhouette emits timeless elegance. This is done while also maintaining its spacious layout and fantastic cabins.
- The flybridge of this new Lagoon is one of her highlights, with many boasting a jacuzzi. Sunbathing areas and a hard top bimini give the flybridge immense flexibility, ready to take on anything.
- Forward Platform: A communal space for relaxation, having parties, dancing, and letting loose.
- The aft cockpit is excellent for dining and taking in incredible views.
- A tender lift swim platform gives guests an exceptional sunbathing and swimming deck.
The Best New 80′ Catamarans For Charter
The 80′ category of Catamarans is just getting started, so please get in touch with us for more recently released yachts for charter. Whether you’re in the market to buy a yacht or take a luxury vacation, chartering one of these models is a great idea.
Please contact us at 1 (321) 777-1707 or complete our contact form to start planning your yacht charter vacation! It's never too early, or too late to inquire about your bespoke private yacht charter.
You make the memories. We make the arrangements.