A new generation of catamarans is making quite a splash in the charter industry. We recommend chartering one of the Best New 80′ Catamarans for charter in Greece, the Caribbean, or the Virgin Islands!
Their long-range, comfortable, evolutionary flybridges make these yachts excellent choices for yacht charters worldwide. They typically have lower fuel consumption, making these 80′ Catamarans excellent alternatives to traditional motor yachts. In addition, their ability to get closer to shore than yachts with larger drafts is a great bonus.
Fountaine Pajot SuperYachts
After the successful 2018 and 2020 launches of the 67′ and 59′ models, the renowned French shipyard Fountaine Pajot is in the news again. This time for the recently unveiled new model of 80-foot super yachts.
Expect an expansive beach club, innovative shade system, semi-transparent solar panels, luxurious amenities, and more,
- Two cockpits with 3m long balconies, dedicated bars, and hidden storage
- Massive beach club with a hydraulic bathing platform
- Elegant salon with separate crew entrance
- Three models are available, including 2 with incredible owner’s suites.
Sunreef 80′ Series Catamaran
Sunreef has pioneered innovative yachts, including their latest fleet of 80′ Catamarans. These Sunreef 80 yachts are perfect for long-term vacationing, chartering, or even exploring the ocean. Exterior and interior spaces flow seamlessly in these super spacious models.
Key Features of the Sunreef 80′ Series
- Spacious Flybridge: At 54 square meters, the flybridge boasts a Jacuzzi, a fully stocked bar, a BBQ grill, and tons of space. Moveable furniture and sun pads provide options day or night.
- Central Salon: Interior lounge area with a panoramic view. It also has entrances from the cockpit and the terrace on the bow.
- Luxurious primary suite: The new hull superstructure allows for large staterooms. A regal suite with a dressing room and a large bathroom are especially luxurious.
Our team has had the pleasure of touring one of the latest Sunreef 80 ft yachts. She made a great impression on us. This yacht has modern finishes, a well-designed structure, and tremendous spaces.
- RELENTLESS II hosts eight guests in 1 King & 3 Queen cabins, all with ensuite bathrooms
- A massage therapist and wellness coach are on-board
- She is available for charters in the Caribbean and the Virgin Islands
- Relentless II made it on the list of the Best New Sailboats for your yacht charter. Yes, it sails well.
Sunreef 80′ Eco Catamaran
Interested in even more innovation? Well, get to know the brand new Eco-friendly 80′ Catamaran by Sunreef. An electric motor powers this luxury boat, making it one of the cleanest ways to enjoy your private yacht charter. Thanks to Sunreef Yachts’ patented solar system, the Sunreef 80 Eco can generate up to 45.5 kW (or more).
Formula 1 Driver Fernando Alonso sailed one of the Sunreef 80′ Eco Catamarans in Greece. He enjoyed his experience so much that he commissioned a 60′ Eco Catamaran. However, he’s not the only famous Sunreef owner. Tennis star Rafael Nadal also retreats to his Catamaran when he’s off the court.
“Sunreef Yachts was an easy choice for me. They combine luxury and sustainability like no other shipyard. When I was at their facility in Poland, I saw first-hand how all the details are taken care of. This is what luxury eco yachting should be about.”Fernando Alonso. Two-Time Formula 1 Champion
Lagoon SEVENTY 8 Catamaran
LAGOON SEVENTY 8, is the new flagship vessel from Lagoons’ newest division. Over 24 meters, some of the most elite names in naval architecture had a hand in this yacht’s design: VPLP, Patrick Le Quément, and Nauta Design.
- The flybridge of this new Lagoon is one of her highlights, with many boasting a jacuzzi. Sunbathing areas and a hard top bimini give the flybridge immense flexibility, ready to take on anything.
- Forward Platform: A communal space for relaxation, having parties, dancing, and letting loose.
- The aft cockpit is excellent for dining and taking in incredible views.
- A tender lift swim platform gives guests an exceptional sunbathing and swimming deck.
The Best New 80′ Catamarans for Charter
The 80′ category of Catamarans for charter is just getting started. Please get in touch with us for more recently released yachts for charter. Whether you’re in the market to buy a yacht or take a luxury vacation, chartering one of these models is a great idea.
Please call us today at 1 (321) 777-1707 or describe Your Vacation Vision to help you plan your fully-crewed private luxury yachting vacation! Inquire as soon as possible about your custom, crewed yacht charter.
You make the memories. We make the arrangements.