Where can I experience a yacht charter vacation within the United States of America? The following information provides sample United States itineraries.
From Maine to Florida, there are excellent yacht charter locations. In the Pacific Northwest, the San Juan Islands are wonderful during the summer. California also has a few great options.
Please note these are sample itineraries. All yacht charters itineraries are customized based on the charterer’s preferences and, most importantly, the weather.
United States Itineraries List
- New England sailing itineraries from Maine, Massachusettes, Rhode Island, Connecticut, to New York.
- Mid Atlantic Coast sailing itineraries including Maryland, and Virginia.
- Florida sailing itineraries including South Florida, The Florida Keys, and the Gulf Coast of Florida.
- Pacific Northwest sailing itineraries in Washington State.
- California sailing itineraries including Southern California, and the San Francisco Bay Area.
Popular Charter Areas
Newport, Rhode Island is the yacht charter capital of New England. This historic town offers world-class marina facilities, shopping, fine dining, and historical sightseeing.
Block Island is within a few hours, in addition to Martha's Vineyard, Woods Hole, and Nantucket Island.
Maine the Pine Tree State with its many bays, anchorages, Lobster bakes and Acadia National Park draws the adventurers.
Hampton and Sag Harbor, New York, are famous during the summer months. Visiting the Connecticut towns of Old Saybrook and Mystic, in addition to Montauk, are possible options when cruising from New York.
The Chesapeake Bay in the Mid-Atlantic States of Maryland and Virginia offer miles of cruising. From Havre de Grace, Maryland, to Virginia Beach, Virginia, it is approximately 200 miles of cruising.
South Florida offers year-round cruising from South of Jupiter to the Florida Keys. In addition to the Gulf Coast from the Fort Myers area south to the Keys.
The United States offers excellent yacht charter cruising grounds with the benefit of being in the USA.