Motor yacht QTR (“Quality Time Remaining”) is fresh from a 2021/2022 refit, including new artwork, soft goods, a new AV system, and a complete mechanical overhaul. This 116-foot Lazzara is ready for fun in the Bahamas and Caribbean.
Aboard Motor Yacht QTR
Motor Yacht QTR is designed to provide the utmost in space and functionality. Three decks have loads of space for socializing, dining, activities, and accommodations. Additionally, QTR features stabilizers both at anchor and underway to keep the yacht steady and add to your comfort as you explore islands the British Virgin Islands and the islands of the Bahamas,
You’ll immediately feel at home in QTR’s delightful contemporary interior. Two full-service bars and several dining options offer plenty of choices for entertaining friends and family. Lustrous wood finishes and new neutral fabrics add to the relaxing atmosphere.
In addition to social areas, there is a fully-equipped gym for maintaining your fitness routine. Air conditioning throughout the yacht keeps you comfortable day and night.
Outdoors, there’s tons of room to sunbathe. Relax in the on-deck Jacuzzi or hop in the water from the hydraulic swim platform.
There are areas for dining both indoors and outdoors. Celebrate an occasion with a formal dinner indoors, or enjoy breakfast with a fabulous view of the water. Have a romantic dessert and champagne under the stars. It’s up to you!
Feast on delicious, elegant cuisine created by your private chef. Your menu is personalized to your specific tastes and diet. The chef has even crafted an entirely vegan menu. In addition, meat-eaters will also love creative and tasty breakfasts, lunches, and dinners.
After a long day of fun and adventure, you’ll certainly enjoy retiring to your luxurious stateroom. Accommodations include four spacious staterooms with crisp hotel linens and private ensuite bathrooms. In addition to the master stateroom, there are two double staterooms and a twin stateroom. Each stateroom has plenty of storage for your items.
Water Toys and Tenders
Since you will be in the Caribbean, you will want to take advantage of QTR’s excellent selection of water toys, which include:
- 2019 Scout 35’ LXF with 3 x 300hp Yamaha’s and outrigger’s with fishing gear
- 2018 Sea-Doo Sparks (2)
- Sea Bobs (1)
- Stand Up Paddleboards (inflatable) (2)
- E-Foils (2)
- Kayaks (inflatable) (2)
- Towable Tube (1)
- Towable Disk (3-person)
- Fishing Gear, as well as snorkeling gear
- Beach Chairs and umbrella
- ***Scuba diving is also offered at $250 per diver up to a max of $1,000. Plus all rental equipment fees. ***For current certified divers only. Additionally, they must hold DAN preferred accident insurance membership.
Enjoy the Caribbean Aboard M/Y QTR
The Caribbean is a beautiful backdrop for your luxury yacht charter aboard M/Y QTR. Whether a water sports enthusiast, an avid shopper, or a beach fan, you will find plenty of things to do in the Bahamas and the Caribbean. Just a few ideas are:
- You can visit the Straw Market in Nassau. This world-famous market offers thousands of items, including handmade straw work and wood carvings. Vendors are generally willing to bargain prices with their customers.
- Diving and snorkeling. The undersea world in the Bahamas is amazing. There are sites for divers of all experience levels, from beginner to advanced.
- Dine. Many local restaurants will serve conch fritters, pigeon peas, rice, and chicken souse. If the Exumas are on your itinerary, try the seafood nachos or conch gyro at Tropic Breeze Beach Bar & Grill near William’s Town.
- There’s Bone and deep-sea fishing in Anegada, BVI.
- Explore The Baths, a natural wonder on Virgin Gorda, British Virgin Islands.
Call and reserve your luxury yacht charter vacation on M/Y QTR.
Please call us today at 1 (321) 777-1707 or describe Your Vacation Vision to help you plan your fully-crewed private luxury yachting vacation! Inquire as soon as possible about your custom, crewed yacht charter.
You make the memories. We make the arrangements.