New York Yacht Charters
New York was one of the original thirteen colonies that formed the United States. To distinguish the state from its city with the same name, it is sometimes referred to as New York State. Explore the city from the water on one of the New York Yacht Charters.
This large state has several different travel regions. These regions include New York City, the Catskills, the Adirondacks, and the Niagara Frontier. Each region has something unique to offer you on your yacht charter.
Long Island Yacht Charter
New York City
New York: Places to see
There's no place like New York. In fact, the city is constantly buzzing with energy, and there's always something new to see and do.
If you're looking for a unique way to experience all that the Big Apple has to offer, consider chartering a yacht. From sleek and luxurious boats to more budget-friendly options, there's something for everyone.
Here are some of the best places to check out while sailing in NY:
- See "The Grand Canyon of the East," Letchworth State Park. Activities include active horseback riding or biking and more informal activities such as guided walks or swimming.
- Unique rock formations and winding waterways at Ausable Chasm.
- Spend a day whitewater rafting in the Adirondacks.
New York: Things to do
What better way to enjoy your New York vacation than by sailing around the city on a private yacht? Choose from various yacht charter packages that include food, drinks, and other amenities, or you can create your own custom itinerary.
Here are some unforgettable experiences that you can enjoy in the Big Apple:
- Parasail hundreds of feet above scenic Lake George.
- Go horseback riding along a Long Island shoreline.
- Hike the natural landscape, peaceful forests, and mountain scenery of the Catskills.
- Tour the state's wine or craft beverage trails or dine in the Hudson Valley.
- Besides countless outdoor activities, you can also enjoy many world-renowned museums and cultural institutions.
Climate and weather
If you're looking to charter a yacht in New York, it's important to be aware of the climate and weather. The state's climate is generally humid continental. Winters are cold. Seasonally, summer-like conditions prevail from June to early September. Areas in the far southern part of the state and New York City have summer conditions from late May through September. Therefore, summer is the best time to visit New York.
New York State has many marinas. Including the 79th Street Boat Basin in New York City, Half Moon Bay Marina in Croton on Hudson, and Safe Harbor Marina in Haverstraw.
New York Yacht Charters sample itineraries. Please note that all itineraries are subject to weather and guest preferences.
Please contact us at 1 (321) 777-1707 or complete our contact form to start planning your yacht charter vacation! It's never too early, or too late to inquire about your bespoke private yacht charter.
You make the memories. We make the arrangements.