Take advantage of a special offer on the All-Inclusive BVI Charter Yacht Vivere and explore the islands of the British Virgin Islands. Visit Deadman’s Bay Beach on Peter Island, snorkel, and scuba dive The Wreck of The Rhone off Salt Island. And for a wild afternoon, pay a visit to Willy T’s anchored at Norman Island. There is a lot to do in the BVI.
2024 UPDATE: VIVERE is offering 8 days for the price of 7 for BAHAMAS charters in January 2024 when booked by October 31, 2023.
- Get 10% off winter charters in the British Virgin Islands when you charter from December 2022 through February 2023.
- Motor Yacht VIVERE offers an all-inclusive yacht charter rate of $99,000/week for ten guests in BVI!
- Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinners
- Onboard water toys
- Fuel for the main engines and generators in the BVI
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- BVI Cruising Permit and taxes
- Customary crew gratuities of 20% of the charter fee, scaled up or down for good service.
- Shore excursions
BVI, USVI, and The Bahamas Motor Yacht Charters
Great news for anyone looking for a charter in the USVI, BVI, or the Bahamas! 116′ motor yacht VIVERE is a newly remodeled Azimut with an updated and contemporary interior. With a full-time crew of 5, guests will enjoy incredible service aboard VIVERE.
With 116′ feet in overall length, VIVERE provides ideal space for five substantial staterooms. There is an on-deck master with King size bed and four additional guest staterooms below for ten guests. There are also two queen staterooms and two twin staterooms.
Key Features | $1 Million Upgrade
- After her $1M Upgrade, VIVERE boasts new interior furnishings throughout. All carpeting, couches, dining area, linens, and soft goods are brand new.
- Finely crafted cherry and Burlwood adorn her interior with a smooth matte finish.
- Its beautiful decoration features a blend of built-in and movable furniture, adorned with numerous marble accents.
- The main deck features a full walk-around deck with upper and lower sun pads.
- The aft deck has seating for 10 with a wet bar and TV.
- The top deck offers a dining table with settee seating for up to 10 under two retractable sunroofs, a custom Jacuzzi spa, a full wet bar, sun pads, and aft lounges.
- Sundeck with an outdoor jacuzzi with sun pads, tables, and chairs.
- Three bars with refrigerators and ice makers on board. One is in the main salon, one on the aft deck, and one on the sundeck.
- All exterior decks feature teak throughout.
- Motor Yacht VIVERE has a huge salon, bar, dining room, and aft deck inside.
Places to Stay on your all-Inclusive yacht charter
- The master cabin features large windows for abundant natural light and a luxurious, fully equipped bathroom with marble fixtures.
- Master King forward on the Main deck with large windows, ensuite marble bathroom, Jacuzzi tub, and separate shower.
- Below Deck: 2 Queens, 2 Twins, spacious entryway TV/DVDCD
Crew Aboard VIVERE All-Inclusive Yacht Charter
Captain Mike Minnuies
Since joining VIVERE in 2010, Mike has captained her from Florida to New England. A licensed Captain for over 20+ years, he spends his time managing the maintenance and operation of the luxury yacht, assuring that she remains at her optimal state for charter. He specializes in catering to each client’s needs aboard VIVERE—experienced with clients of all types: couples, VIPs, celebrities, and families.
He’s there to exceed expectations for all who plan a once-in-a-lifetime experience. Previously serving as a captain aboard Avanatic, he was responsible for chartering it across several seas during his tenure there; he knows what it takes to ensure a fantastic time aboard VIVERE in the BVI!
Chef Tory Martindale
Before joining VIVERE, Chef Tory worked as a Private Chef and Food & Beverage Director at a prestigious financial corporation. He catered for office events, jets, helicopters, and yachts, in addition to managing the wine cellar and cigar library.
Over his 24-year career with Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts, Tory has traveled internationally from Ireland to Nevis to Los Angeles to Whistler during the 2010 Olympic Games. Chef Tory’s approach centers on technique paired with cleverly thought-out flavor combinations from his experience both cooking professionally and traveling around the world sampling other cultures’ cuisines.
His philosophy about cooking focuses on what you can do with creativity and your own hands when it comes down to it; he always works hard to craft memorable dining moments for his guests, regardless of their upcoming destinations.
“I LOVE TO CREATE DISHES BY MIXING DIFFERENT CULTURAL PINPOINTS OF FLAVOR AND STYLE. A CHEF’S MIND IS A GIANT LIBRARY OF FLAVORS, COMBINATIONS, TECHNIQUES AND PLATING CONCEPTS.”Chef Tory
Special All-Inclusive BVI Charter Yacht
A beautiful yacht paired with exceptional staff and a gorgeous location, what more do you need? Contact us to plan your all-inclusive yacht charter in the British Virgin Islands aboard motor yacht VIVERE this winter! For more winter charters, check out our last-minute New Year’s Eve charters too!
Please call us today at 1 (321) 777-1707 or describe Your Vacation Vision to help you plan your fully-crewed private luxury yachting vacation! Inquire as soon as possible about your custom, crewed yacht charter.
You make the memories. We make the arrangements.