Virgin Islands Motoryacht Charters | A Luxury Escape
There are many excellent crewed Virgin Islands Motoryacht Charters available for charter. Some of these outstanding motoryachts are available year-round. Others are in the area only from April to September for the peak period. A Virgin Islands yacht charter vacation is like none other.
The area encompasses both the US Virgin Islands and the British Virgin Islands. East of Puerto Rico, this beautiful area of the Caribbean offers many options for island hopping and water sports.
Islands to Visit on a Virgin Islands Yacht Charter
Areas you may enjoy include:
St. John is a beautiful and tranquil destination with a focus on preserving its natural environment. It’s a great place for those who enjoy outdoor activities, nature, and a more laid-back island experience. Relax and revel in the warm breeze as you unwind on one of St. John’s many lovely beaches.
Most of the island is a US National Park.
On Peter Island, visit the beautiful beaches, including Deadman’s Bay, where you’ll enjoy white sands and a truly serene atmosphere. The primary attraction on Peter Island is the Peter Island Resort and Spa. It’s a private island resort known for its world-class amenities. The resort features a range of luxury suites and villas, a spa, water sports, and fine dining options.
Tortola is the BVI’s largest island. It is a haven for adventure seekers. Try kitesurfing, ziplining, or traditional surfing at many top spots located around the island.
Visit Virgin Gorda and spend a day at The Baths, a fantastic beach lined with giant boulders. Or, visit Spanish Town for shopping and a bite to eat. If you’re feeling adventurous, hike to the island’s highest peak.
Jost Van Dyke is famous for Virgin Islands Motoryacht Charters.
There’s a lot to see and do on Jost Van Dyke. Snorkel, scuba dive, and relax on the beach. Don’t miss the world-famous Soggy Dollar Bar or Foxy’s.
Both serve the iconic Painkiller cocktail. White Bay is a famous daytripping anchorage.
St. Thomas is a starting point for Virgin Islands Motoryacht Charters.
St. Thomas, in the USVI, offers excellent scuba diving and snorkeling. Discover fascinating shipwrecks underwater and relax on picturesque beaches above. There are many other things to see and do, such as:
- Magens Bay: This is one of the most famous beaches in the world, known for its stunning natural beauty and clear, turquoise waters. It’s a great spot for swimming, sunbathing, and water sports.
- Charlotte Amalie the capital with its historical sites, colorful buildings, and duty-free shopping.
- Blackbeard’s Castle: This historic site is a 17th-century watchtower and is part of the larger estate known as “Blackbeard’s Castle.”
- Skyride to Paradise Point: Take a gondola ride to the top of Paradise Point. Once you arrive at the top, enjoy beautiful views of Charlotte Amalie and the surrounding islands.
- Yacht Haven Grande Marina is the best Marina on St. Thomas. It is an ideal starting point for a luxury yacht charter, being the base for many mega yachts.
The island of St. John offers world-class white sand beaches like Caneel Bay. It is close to the nearby islands of St. Thomas, Jost Van Dyke, and Tortola, BVI.
The island of St. John is a special with more than 60 percent of the island reserved as a US National Park.
St. Croix, Another Virgin Islands Motoryacht Charters Destination
St. Croix is an excellent Virgin Islands catamaran charter destination, from tidepools to gorgeous gardens to intriguing museums. Take St. Croix’s heritage trail and visit numerous sites to learn about the island’s past.
The island offers two historical towns with local jewelry crafted and sold in Christiansted. Both the St. Croix Hook and knot.
Virgin Islands Motoryacht Charters | Advantages
Motor Yachts are a luxurious and comfortable way to spend time in the Virgin Islands. But unfortunately, finding a good excuse to take a luxury vacation is tough.
You can’t deny that you need a break. However, finding the right time and budget for a vacation can be tricky.
If you’re hesitating about taking a break in the Virgin Islands, here are a few advantages to think about:
- Virgin Islands MotorYacht Charters are a fantastic way to explore some of the world’s most beautiful locations. You can escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life and explore the Virgin Islands off the beaten path.
- It’s the perfect way to island hop. Moreover, you can stop at at least spots per day. You can get on and off from one island to the next with a motor yacht.
- You get the best private crew and personalized services while onboard. Your yacht crew will ensure you get the best sailing vacation ever. Choose from all-inclusive yacht charter packages that can be customized to fit your needs.
- The Virgin Islands MotorYacht Charters offer a more private and flexible experience than your typical yacht charter. Motor yacht charters also offer a variety of amenities, including private staterooms, gourmet kitchens, and a dedicated crew.
- With a private yacht, guests can explore over 100 islands, beaches, and cays dotting the Virgin Islands. There is no shortage of activities for the adventure seeker, from shipwreck dives to underwater exploration.
Book Your Virgin Islands Motoryacht Charters Today
Still unsure about booking a yacht charter? You can’t let this opportunity pass. You can see the world’s most beautiful destinations, from exploring the hidden coves to sprawling coastal towns and glittering skylines.
Spend lazy days lounging on the deck with blue skies and sea breeze from the Virgin Islands. And who doesn’t love cocktails over sunsets in the Virgin Islands paradise?
Don’t miss out on these unique experiences. Book your Virgin Islands yacht charter with us today!
Please call us today at 1 (321) 777-1707 or describe Your Vacation Vision to help you plan your fully-crewed private luxury yachting vacation! Inquire as soon as possible about your custom, crewed yacht charter.
You make the memories. We make the arrangements.