Croatia has become one of the hottest destinations for vacationers over the past few years, and no wonder why. This stunning country has more than 1,200 islands and more than 6,000 kilometers of coastline to explore. This diverse geography provides an excellent backdrop for spectacular cruising adventures. A power catamaran charter in Croatia allows you to explore this unique landscape from the waterline!
Power Catamaran Charters in Croatia
Visiting the Croatian islands is the best way to experience some of Europe’s most beautiful sites. Thousands of visitors visit the islands each year. With a power catamaran charter, you can experience this stunning destination in ways only accessible by boat.
For centuries, sailors and adventurers have traveled to these islands to explore the land and its history. Now you can do the same from your catamaran.
Some Places to Visit
Here are just a few places to see on a Croatia power catamaran charter:
- Hvar is a picturesque Croatian island with stunning natural beauty, historic architecture, vibrant nightlife, and crystal-clear waters.
- Korcula. Visit this island and experience the “mini-Dubrovnik” in Korcula Town.
- Vis. This island is the furthest away from the mainland. For this reason, Vis is tranquil and uncrowded.
- Brac is an excellent choice for families. Be sure to visit Zlatni Rat Beach, one of Croatia’s most iconic.
- Mljet. Mljet is a perfect place to explore by bike.
- Losinj. Lushly green Losinj was once a holiday destination for Austro-Hungarian royalty.
- Rab. Sandy beaches, hiking trails, and historic sights await you on Rab.
- Pag. Pag is the place for lace, cheese, festivals, and nightlife.
- Dubrovnik. This stunning town was a key filming location for the popular TV series Game of Thrones.
Things to Do and See on a Croatia Power Catamaran Charter
You will find many adventures in Croatia and the Adriatic Sea. Snorkeling, paddleboarding, and kayaking are excellent ways to explore Croatian waters. Hiking and biking take you through gorgeous landscapes.
Dining is another activity to enjoy in Croatia. Croatian Cuisine has a rich tradition; you can try some of its best foods during your vacation.
Croatian cuisine often features traditional flavors with a touch of Eastern European spice. You can experience these unique tastes in local dishes like pasta, meat stews, or fresh seafood dishes.
Best Time of Year to Go
The best time of year to sail in Croatia is between May and September.
Many people are chartering boats during the off-season (October to April). Because rates are lower, and fewer boats are on the local waters. Plus, it’s a good way to avoid crowds that come with peak season.
Benefits of a Power Catamaran Charter
A power catamaran is a type of boat that combines features from sailing catamaran and motor boats. Power catamarans are great for large families and larger groups of friends. These boats usually offer more space, amenities, and creature comforts than most sailing yachts.
See our First Time Yacht Charter Guide if you’ve never chartered a yacht.
Here are some benefits of a power catamaran in Croatia.
- Speed and Comfort: Motor catamarans are faster than sailing catamarans. You can cover more distance in a shorter time. This allows you to explore more places during your holiday.
- Stability: Catamarans offer more stability than monohull sailboats. They are a good choice for those who are prone to seasickness.
- Spacious cabins offer queen beds; a few have two twin beds. The many lounge and outdoor areas can be especially appealing to larger groups or families.
- Privacy and Seclusion: With a power catamaran, you can access more remote and less crowded anchorages.
Please call us today at 1 (321) 777-1707 or describe Your Vacation Vision to help you plan your fully-crewed private luxury yachting vacation! Inquire as soon as possible about your custom, crewed yacht charter.
You make the memories. We make the arrangements.