A vacation can be so much more relaxing when you’re sailing in the lap of luxury on a charter yacht! Here are 5 reasons why chartering a luxury yacht might be the best vacation option. For more, please head to our First Time Yachter Guide.
1. Luxury yachts offer true relaxation.
You can forget the stresses of daily life when surrounded by nothing but water on a luxury yacht. Fancy a mimosa with breakfast? Not a problem. Forget your sunscreen? You’re covered.
With an experienced captain and crew, you can sit back and enjoy your vacation.
Your private chef removes any concern about what restaurant to choose unless you want to dine ashore. The preference sheet you complete before travel lets the chef know your likes and dislikes, dietary restrictions, or food allergies.
2. Yachting holidays offer a variety of options.
Location, location, location: The first thing to consider when planning your yachting holiday is where you want to go. There are so many beautiful places to explore by boat, from the turquoise waters of the Mediterranean to the faraway South Pacific. Take a look at our Destinations page for more about these locations.
A well-planned itinerary: Your itinerary is one of the most critical aspects of your yachting holiday. Planning what you want to see and do on your trip is essential to have time for everything. Getting information on how far in advance you need to book specific activities is crucial, as some trips can fill up very quickly.
The different types of yachts all offer varied amenities and experiences.
- motor yachts – high-end accommodations and speed
- sailing yachts – traditional boating adventure
- motor-sailers – unique yachts with enormous spaces for entertaining
- catamarans – water sports and action meet luxury
3. Longer getaways = unexpected adventures.
There’s something about being on a yacht that makes time feel endless. And when you’re chartering for a week or longer, you have the luxury of time to explore new places and have unexpected adventures.
A longer getaway will give you more time to spend at each destination on your itinerary or to see more places. Take a look at a two-week Italy itinerary here.
4. Cruising on a luxury yacht reduces travel stress.
There’s something about being on the water that is just so calming. Plus, you can sit back and relax while someone else does all the work. Privacy, security, and your complete comfort are paramount to the captain and crew.
You can go where you want when you want (weather-dependent, of course). You can explore different islands, coves, and ports without worrying about packing and unpacking your bags.
5. No two yacht charter vacations are the same.
Chartering with a group of old college friends? Awesome. Next trip, you can take the family for a different experience, even at the same destination. Whether it is your first time or you have chartered many times, the journey is always different.
The following are just a few examples of yacht charter experiences.
- Wellness. Many yachts offer wellness features such as personal trainers, yoga instruction, a gym, a professional masseuse, and more.
- Scuba Diving. For certified scuba divers, yachts like catamaran OHANA offer a complimentary Discovery Scuba Dive with one of their certified instructors.
- Expedition. Yacht INFINITY will take you to see the enchanting Galapagos Islands.
- Annual Events. Monte Carlo for the Monaco Grand Prix or Cannes, France, for the Cannes Film Festival,
- Wine and gastronomy. The galleys of superyachts are home to some of the best chefs in the world, creating masterpieces that would impress even the most discerning palates.
Please call us today at 1 (321) 777-1707 or describe Your Vacation Vision to help you plan your fully-crewed private luxury yachting vacation! Inquire as soon as possible about your custom, crewed yacht charter.
You make the memories. We make the arrangements.