Bahamas Motor Yacht Charter M3, where you feel the warm, gentle breezes. Sip refreshing tropical drinks and have a floating resort all to yourself. Sound like a dream?
Exterior and Interior Features
On the bridge deck, the sky lounge is elegant and welcoming. It offers space for a movie night, entertaining, and enjoying a drink and hors d’oeuvres at the bar. Outside on the bridge deck aft is a versatile outdoor lounge, and this area offers the perfect spot for al fresco dining and an inviting seating area. In addition, she also boasts a deck Jacuzzi for added relaxation.
The interior features honey-glazed maple joinery, black walnut floors, new carpet, new marble foyer flooring, new window treatments, upholstery, and soft goods with rich fabrics and furnishings throughout the yacht. Additionally, AV and lighting upgrades also enhance her look and ease of technology. The contemporary and comfortable main salon and formal dining for 10 set the tone for an elegant yachting experience.
M3’s Five Spacious Staterooms
M3 accommodates ten guests in five grand staterooms.
- The private master stateroom on the main deck features a sumptuous king-size bed, sizeable 3D flatscreen TV, and an adjacent private sitting room. The roomy his and her bath feature marble and granite, a massive central shower, and a Jacuzzi tub.
- The four guest staterooms below include a large VIP stateroom with a king-size bed, two queens, and a twin stateroom. Each guest stateroom has an ensuite bathroom.
Some of Bahamas motor yacht charter M3’s key features include:
- Main deck master suite with private lounge
- Sumptuous main salon featuring baby grand piano
- Large sundeck with wet bar and Jacuzzi
- Transatlantic range
- Bar and entertainment systems in the sky lounge
- Deck jacuzzi
- Wi-Fi connectivity
- Air conditioning
- A stabilization system ensures comfort when underway.
Bahamas Motor Yacht Charter M3 | Water Toys
There’s plenty to do in the water while on your Bahamas Motor Yacht Charter M3. Not only can you explore on land, but best of all, you can enjoy days in the sun playing with the yacht’s fun water toys, such as:
- 35′ 2018 Everglades towed tender
- 2 x 2022 Yamaha 3-man wave runners – BRAND NEW!
- 18′ Novurania tender w/Yamaha 115 HP, 4-stroke O/B
- (4) F5 Seabobs
- (2) 10′ Paddleboards (inflatable)
- (2) Towable tube
- Beach set up
- Fishing gear
- Snorkel gear
- Variety of Inflatable Toys
Bahamas Motor Yacht Charter M3 | The Crew
Captains Toby Smith and Michal Zvalo (rotating) bring many years of yachting experience to M/Y-M3. The deck crew, stewardesses, engineer, and chef are all prepared to make your Bahamas Yacht charter on M/Y-M3, one you will never forget.
The Menu and Private Chef
In addition to the crew, Chef Malachi Child will create meals and snacks to please every palate.
Malachi hails from South Africa. He has worked as a yacht Chef for over five years. His creative cooking will ensure you are never hungry. Try, for example,
- Grilled Lobster tail with crushed potatoes, garlic butter, cauliflower, and bacon gratin. For dessert, Vanilla crème brulée / shortbread biscuit
- Crispy cauliflower/ pepper almonds /baby kale
- Eye of round steak/herb roasted potatoes / grilled asparagus/onion relish /garlic butter
Raspberry pavlova /vanilla pudding
The chef thoughtfully prepares the menu for you and your guests. Even if you have food intolerances or special diets, your dining experience will be outstanding.
The beautiful Bahama Islands are a true tropical paradise, close to home.
The Bahama Islands are perfect for a yacht charter vacation filled with swimming, snorkeling, fishing, and lazing on a sandy white beach. Its uncrowded anchorages, secluded coves, and shallow water beaches invite you to kick off your shoes and stay awhile.
You can choose from many different itineraries when chartering a yacht in the Bahamas. We will gladly work with you to create an itinerary based on your interests and desires. You can include stops at
- The Exumas. Home to the world-famous swimming pigs. Don’t come empty-handed; these little piggies are hungry!
- The Abacos. Dive, snorkel, swim, and explore these pristine tropical islands.
- Eleuthera. Catch a wave at Surfer’s Beach, a remote beach with friendly locals and great waves.
- Bimini. Have a drink from the fabled Fountain of Youth, supposedly found here by Juan Ponce de Leon.
- Harbour Island and Spanish Wells. Harbour Island’s pale pink sand beaches make a gorgeous background for your Instagram photos.
- Berry Islands. Cast a fishing line from the beach or your yacht. The marine life in the Berry Islands is abundant, so you have a good chance of landing the big one.
- Nassau, New Providence. Paradise Island is where the action is. Take the kids to the waterpark at Atlantis, and try your luck at the casinos.
Reserve Your Bahamas Motor Yacht Charter
Please call us today at 1 (321) 777-1707 or describe Your Vacation Vision to help you plan your fully-crewed private luxury yachting vacation! Inquire as soon as possible about your custom, crewed yacht charter.
You make the memories. We make the arrangements.