Charter in the Caribbean on Aqua Life. This impressive 95′ Horizon motor yacht AQUA LIFE awaits you in the Caribbean, featuring great itineraries in the Virgin Islands. Built-in 2020, she boasts a unique and progressive design, hosts ten guests in 5 cabins, and has four great crew.
Explore incredible destinations like Anguilla, St. Barths in the Leeward Islands, and the USVI and BVI. Contact us to learn how to charter the Caribbean on AQUA LIFE.
Check our special offers page for the latest deals on great yachts like AQUA LIFE.
Key Features of Aqua Life
- Accommodation for up to 10 guests in 5 suites
- Cabins include a master suite, three double cabins, and one twin cabin for six beds.
- She also hosts four crew.
- A beach club for easy access to the water and many water toys.
- Wifi and entertainment throughout.
- Air conditioning throughout.
- With twin Caterpillar engines, she comfortably cruises at 10 knots, with a maximum speed of 17 knots.
- The highly advanced stabilization system on board, underway, and at anchor ensures a smooth and comfortable ride.
- 4-stage reverse osmosis water filtration system.
- Outdoor flip-down tv on the aft deck.
- Tv on Aft Deck and the Beach Club.
- Moulton Brown and Aveda toiletries.
- Ozone air purification between charters
- Egyptian Cotton 15,000 count linens.
- Boll-n-brand towels.
Water Toys | Charter the Caribbean On AQUA LIFE
Motor Yacht AQUA LIFE has many water toys and equipment to maximize your fun in the Caribbean. Relax on one of her inflatables, try a paddleboard, or get some speed aboard one of her Seadoos. Please remember you can always request additional toys before your charter if you have any specific needs.
- New 2021 30′ Scout 305 LXF
- Echelon connected Fitness Bike with thousands of fitness classes.
- Fully Equipped Beach Club
- Beach Chairs and Gazebo
- Picnic Mats
- Swinging Hammock Chair
- 2 x 2020 Spark Seadoo Waverunners
- 2 x Pedal SUP
- 1 x Seabob
- 1 x Underwater Scooter
- 1 x Step Board
- 1 x Wakeboard
- 1 x Towable Tube
- 1x Paddle Board
- 1 x 12 Foot floating Fiesta Island, with cup holders and cooler
- Waterproof Bean Bags
- Pole Spears
- Inflatable Unicorn
- Assorted water toys
- Snorkeling Equipment for 10
- Scuba Equipment for 4
- Fishing Tackle/ gear
- Beach Volleyball Kit & other Beach Games
- Board Games
Meet the Crew Aboard AQUA LIFE
Captain Peter Tague
Peter comes from Killarney in lovely southwest Ireland. He began his yachting career in the South of France in 2010 and has worked his way up from deckhand to mate and then captain. He has cruised the Mediterranean, US east coast, the Bahamas, and the Maldives. Peter also holds a Dive master’s certificate and is a qualified YTT Yoga teacher. Along with his wife, Peter shares a love of water, food, and entertainment. His hobbies include snowboarding, mountain biking, hiking, and socializing with friends.
Chef Simona Benetti
Chef Simona aboard Aqua Life was born in Italy’s capital of food, Emilia Romagna. In the city of Ferrara, she was surrounded by expanses of fertile countryside, vineyards, and farms. Her passion for food and healthy cuisine was born in the fantastic place where she grew up. For many years before working on yachts, she worked in restaurants and hotels in Europe, Latin America, and North America. You’re bound to enjoy her custom, gourmet meals from Simona!
Guest Review | Charter in the Caribbean On AQUA LIFE
“The condition of the yacht was terrific. It was beautifully maintained and spotless inside and out. The crew was extraordinarily professional and competent in every sense. Our appreciation for the crew and all they did is reflected in our gratuity that was so well-deserved. They were simply beyond description! the chef, is a culinary master and artist, The meals were imaginative, absolutely delicious and truly works of art in presentation. Far exceeded our expectations!”Charter Guest Review, December 2022
The Virgin Islands offer many diverse spots to spend your well-deserved vacation time. Moreover, AQUA LIFE is fully authorized for the British Virgin Islands. Please visit our posts for more on how and where you might spend your luxury yacht getaway.
- Caribbean Motor Yacht Charter
- Top 5 Reasons To Take a Caribbean Luxury Yacht Trip
- British Virgin Islands Motor Yacht Charter
- Virgin Islands Motor-Yacht Charters
- Antigua to St. Martin Itinerary
- Caribbean Motor-Yacht JUS CHILL’N-3
Please call us today at 1 (321) 777-1707 or describe Your Vacation Vision to help you plan your fully-crewed private luxury yachting vacation! Inquire as soon as possible about your custom, crewed yacht charter.
You make the memories. We make the arrangements.