Greece is calling! Book your Greek yacht-charter on M/Y DINAIA and see why the magical Greek Islands are some of the best destinations for luxury yacht vacations.
DINAIA, a 2018 San Lorenzo 105-foot motor yacht, will take you away on a once-in-a-lifetime Greek Yacht-Charter. DINAIA offers modern, tranquil interiors that are both luxurious and cozy. You will feel at home the minute you step onboard.
Welcome Aboard, DINAIA | Key Features
Once you enter the main salon, you’ll be impressed by the beauty of the furnishings and the luxurious seating, encouraging you to settle in and unwind.
You’ll find state-of-the-art audio and video equipment throughout the yacht. Features include:
- Audiovisual equipment and deck facilities
- TV on demand
- Satellite tv
- Apple tv
- Media server
- Wi-Fi internet throughout
As for accommodations, Motor Yacht DINAIA sleeps up to ten guests in five elegantly appointed staterooms. The master suite is on the main deck, while two VIP staterooms and two double cabins are on the lower deck. All of the staterooms have en-suite bathrooms.
Relax on DINAIA’s Spacious Deck
Spend your day lounging on the sundeck. A large table in a shady area is perfect for a casual alfresco meal. And no worries if you fancy a cocktail because there’s a bar on the deck with beer, wine, fine spirits, and mixers.
Water Toys on Greek Yacht-Charter M/Y DINAIA
Be as active or laid back as you desire on your Greek Yacht Charter. Island hop, shop, dine, and explore! For your more active days, there are plenty of toys for fun on the water, such as:
- Jet ski Sea Doo 3-seater
- Water Skis
- Mono Ski
- 1 Double kayak
- 2 SUP
- One windsurfer
- Three donuts
- Two carbon bicycles – great for shore excursions
- snorkeling equipment
- fishing equipment
- spearfishing equipment
Six highly trained and professional crew are ready to perfect your Greek Yacht Charter. The Captain and Chef are below.
Captain Dimitris Karaas is a Greek native. Dimitris has many years of experience at sea, having taken part in a sailing race for the first time at the age of six, and he won the gold medal in world and European championships at the Athens Eurolymp week.
He offers an enthusiasm that blends well with the positive attitude of the entire crew. The captain takes great pride in creating tailor-made yacht charter experiences for each charter. He works closely with the chartering party to meet all their needs.
Chef Tasos Demopoulos is very experienced, having worked on private and charter large luxury yachts for many years, with over 18 years as a chef. He is a perfectionist concerning the quality, presentation, and taste of the meals he serves.
Greece is a destination that you have to experience at least once in a lifetime. The ancient cities, islands, and stunning scenery are waiting for you to enjoy. Hop from island to island and get to know the beauty each has to offer.
The Greek Islands are divided into groups. Each group is unique and has its special vibe.
Greek Yacht-Charter M/Y DINAIA | Activities
Your activities on your Greek Yacht-Charter aboard M/Y Dinaia are limitless. Besides playing in the sea with the yacht’s many water toys, there is much to see and do on shore.
- Soak in the hot springs of Santorini. For centuries, hot springs have been known for their restorative health benefits.
- Have a picnic on the beach. Your yacht crew will assemble everything so you and your friends can have an unforgettable time.
- Climb to the top of Zas, the highest peak on Naxos. According to Greek mythology, this cave is where Zeus hid from his father, Cronus, making it one of the most significant caves. It is a strenuous climb, but the view is worth it.
- Snorkel or scuba dive on Corfu. The beaches at Paleokastritsa have incredibly clear waters. The beach is located 14 miles from Corfu Town.
We will work with you and your group to create a luxury yacht charter itinerary based on your interests and desires. The following are a few sample itineraries. Note that all itineraries are flexible and depend on the weather conditions during your travel.
- Athens to Athens. Begin and end your charter in historic Athens. You may want to add a few days to the start or the end of your trip to see all this city offers.
- Athens to Mykonos. This itinerary highlights many beautiful Greek Cyclades islands, including Spetses, Hydra, and Serifos.
- Rhodes to Leros to Kos, 10-Day. On this journey, which stops at islands including Symi, Halki, Tilos, Nisyros, and Patmos, you’ll explore beautiful beaches, see traditional architecture, and meet friendly locals.
- Skiathos to Skiathos, 14-Day. This extended journey takes you to the islands of the Sporades, including Skiathos, Skopelos, and Skyros.
Please call us today at 1 (321) 777-1707 or describe Your Vacation Vision to help you plan your fully-crewed private luxury yachting vacation! Inquire as soon as possible about your custom, crewed yacht charter.
You make the memories. We make the arrangements.