Cruise the Mediterranean Sea in luxury aboard Greek yacht charter PROJECT STEEL, built by Bugari shipyard, is a 112-foot motor yacht available for your Greek Islands Motor Yacht charter. Recently refitted in 2020, with a 4m extension and new bow in 2019, this stunning yacht is in great shape for Greece yacht charters.
Welcome Aboard PROJECT STEEL
This classic luxury yacht features five cabins for groups of up to 12 guests. There is one master suite with a king bed, one VIP stateroom with a queen bed, one double convertible stateroom that doubles as a playroom, and two twin staterooms. These each offer an additional single upper Pullman bed. All suites have well-appointed en-suite facilities and air conditioning.
The interior is very spacious. Still, you’ll find cozy areas for a romantic cocktail or quiet time reading your favorite book. On deck, there’s lots of room for sunning and sightseeing. In addition, new teak decks adorn the exterior, making for a refined and classic look.
Smooth and quiet cruising allows families, couples, and groups of friends to enjoy a comfortable voyage.
- Stabilizers while underway for a smooth cruise
- Gym to maintain your fitness routine
- Air Conditioning throughout
Crew Aboard M/Y PROJECT STEEL Greek Yacht Charter
A team of 6 experienced crew will handle all your needs throughout your luxury yacht charter. Sit back and relax while you enjoy first-class service.
Captain John’s extensive local knowledge makes for a fantastic holiday filled with hidden coves, idyllic islands, stunning sunsets, and adventurous hikes. John loves to ensure his guests have a wonderful time in the Greek Islands.
Stewardesses Olga & Katerina
Stewardesses Olga Kothi and Katerina Avramidi make you immediately feel welcome. They are ready to provide everything you need while on your Greek Yacht Charter.
Water Toys on M/Y PROJECT STEEL Greek Yacht Charter
M/Y PROJECT STEEL has many water toys for active days on the water. Whether you want to lounge on a floating mat or zip around on a jet ski, there’s a toy for you. PROJECT STEEL has:
- 70hp 6.2m RIB Tender for transferring you to shore and pulling you on water skis.
- Jet Ski, Sea Bob (2019)
- Water skis (adults & kids)
- Floating mats
- Fishing gear
- Snorkel gear
Fantastic Greek Food
What would a Greek Yacht Charter be without delicious food? Chef Antonios Zafiriou is a culinary wizard who will delight you with his fantastic dishes. Start with a traditional breakfast of eggs or crepes.
Then, for lunch, have a fresh seafood salad. For dinner, enjoy traditional greek lamb. Of course, if you would like anything extraordinary, all you have to do is ask.
The Greek Islands are the Destination
PROJECT STEEL will be your floating home away from home as you cruise the beautiful Greek Islands. Captain John will work with you to craft the itinerary tailored to your interests, desires, and the weather. A few places you may wish to include on your journey include;
- Cyclades Islands. Although all of the Greek island groups are worth visiting, there is no doubt that the Cyclades islands are the most popular. The trendy islands include Mykonos, Santorini, Ios, and Paros.
- Ionian Islands. The Ionian islands are another popular group known for their architecture, natural beauty, and beaches. These islands offer calmer seas during the summer and are not subject to the Meltemi winds that affect the Cyclades.
- Saronic Islands. These are the closest islands to Athens. The Saronic Gulf offers beautiful islands, mainland towns like Nafplion, and green vegetation.
- Sporades. Hop from one island to the next. Visit Skyros, Alonnisos, Skiathos, and Skopelos. These islands have natural beauty, traditional architecture, pine forests, and a relaxed island atmosphere. Visit the island and area where Mama Mia was filmed.
- Dodecanese Islands, The Cyclades Islands are very popular, but the Dodecanese Islands are just as beautiful and quieter. The largest islands of the group, Rhodes and Kos, are popular with travelers, while Karpathos and Patmos are developing as tourist destinations. Turkey is very close by and might be worth visiting during your trip.
Now is the time to visit Greece
If you’ve never visited the Greek Islands, you may want to add a few days before and after your charter. That way, you’ll have time to explore more of your port(s) of embarkation and disembarkation.
If you are interested in a Greek Yacht Charter, call us at 321 777-1707 to inquire about PROJECT STEEL or any other Greece motor yacht like Aqua Libra the Sunseeker 131.4ft. Or HAKUNA MATATA, which is new to the Greece Yacht Charter Market.
Please call us today at 1 (321) 777-1707 or describe Your Vacation Vision to help you plan your fully-crewed private luxury yachting vacation! Inquire as soon as possible about your custom, crewed yacht charter.
You make the memories. We make the arrangements.