Greece motor yacht charter vacations provide unparalleled scenery in the Eastern Mediterranean Sea. Here you will find traditional whitewashed houses, famous tavernas, nightclubs, sightseeing, unforgettable sunsets, and much more.
The most popular destinations in the waters surrounding the Grecian peninsula include the Saronic Gulf and Cyclades Islands. You can visit hot spots like Ios, Mykonos, and Santorini. Other top charter destinations include the Sporades Islands, Dodecanese Islands, the Ionian Islands, and the Peloponnese.
The Best Time to Visit Greece
The best time to set sail for the captivating Greek Islands on a yacht is from late spring to early autumn, roughly from May to September. This period offers a harmonious blend of warm, sunny weather and comfortable sea temperatures, creating an ideal environment for a truly enchanting yacht experience.
The summer months of June to August are particularly popular, as the clear skies and the turquoise waters are perfect for swimming and water activities. You’ll have the opportunity to explore the stunning coastline, visit charming villages, and immerse yourself in the rich history and culture of the islands.
Keep in mind that the peak summer months can be quite busy, so if you prefer a more tranquil and serene atmosphere, consider traveling in May or September when it is less crowded and the weather is still pleasant.
Greece Motor Yacht Charter Vacations | Featured Yachts
- 2003 Lurssen 58.6m/190ft Luxury Superyacht
- Speed: 13 – 16 knots
- Guests: 12
- Cabins: 6
- Crew: 15
- Location: Greece
The elegant M/Y CAPRI I is built to the highest standards by Lurssen and features exceptional craftsmanship throughout. She combines a classic style and modern comfort, designed by Mr. Glade Johnson. CAPRI I has a fabulous range of contemporary spaces for relaxation and entertainment. In addition, she has a generous deck area on five levels, a Jacuzzi on the sun deck, and a fully equipped gym on the bridge deck.
The yacht also provides a great variety of water toys and fantastic sea views. This motor yacht accommodates up to 12 guests in 6 spacious staterooms with private ensuite bathrooms.
Greece Motor Yacht Charter Vacations CAPRI I | Accommodations
- One full beam Master suite on the main deck with king-size bed, vanity, and sitting room.
- The expansive onyx bathroom features his and her facilities, four closets including a large walk-in closet, a jacuzzi bathtub, as well as a spacious shower.
- One Twin Guest cabin on the main deck with an en-suite marble bathroom and bathtub. Ideal for families, the twin cabin is separated from the Master suite by a large office.
- Three Double Guest cabins on the lower deck feature queen-sized beds and couches. What’s more, private ensuite marble bathrooms with bathtubs provide a relaxing space to freshen up.
- One Twin Guest cabin with a couch and an ensuite marble bathroom with a bathtub.
Greece Motor Yacht Charter Vacations CAPRI I | Key Features
- Built by Lurssen with plenty of interiors and exterior space
- One full beam Master suite on the main deck with a king-size bed, vanity, and sitting room. The expansive onyx bathroom features his and her facilities, four closets, a jacuzzi bathtub, and a spacious shower.
- Zero speed stabilizers
- Enjoy the panoramic views from the salons and observatory lounge
- State-of-the-art A/V system. Crestron remotes throughout the yacht. High-end speakers in the living rooms as well as a movie/music server with over 3.000 movies and over 100.000 songs
- Gym and Jacuzzi area on the sun deck
- Various water toys include water skis, snorkel gear, and wakeboards.
The Crew Aboard CAPRI
CAPRI I has a friendly and professional crew with an exceptional charter record, led by Captain Panos Seferiadwas. He makes sure passengers are always safe. He is also an expert in organizing his crew.
Panos is highly experienced in the Mediterranean Sea and loves creating tailor-made cruises according to guests’ requests. Panos speaks English as well as Greek.
July and August are the busiest months for yacht charters in the Greek Islands.
Greece Motor Yacht ELEMENT | Greece Motor Yacht Charter Vacations
ELEMENT offers spacious lodging for up to 12 people in 6 rooms. The master suite on the main deck provides double-paned, privacy-screened windows stretching along both port and starboard sides. Guests will find a double bed, walk-in closet, and shared double shower with two bathrooms.
On the lower deck, the VIP room offers a double bed and an adjacent seating area. Additionally, two twin-bed and two double-bed guest rooms each have their own en suite bathroom. Finally, ELEMENT’s sun deck includes a hot tub, lounge space, and satellite internet.
Key Features of Motor Yacht ELEMENT
- Length: 140′
- Built: 2002
- Refit: 2022
- Builder: Cantieri di Pisa
- Cabins: 6
- Guests: 12
- Total Crew: 9
- Stabilizers underway
- Extensive deck area
- Fully equipped with numerous water toys equipment
- Sundeck Jacuzzi
- Immaculate condition
- HIGH SEASON: €135.000 *per week + all expenses
- LOW SEASON: €120.000 *per week + all expenses
- 4.3m Rib tender with Yamaha 50HP Outboard
- 2 x Sea-doo Spark 2up Trixx
- 2 x Stand-up boards
- 1 x Seabob
- 2 x Inflatable tubes
- 1 x Inflatable butterfly tube
- 1 x 6-person inflatable banana
- 3 x Sets of waterskis
- 1 x Medium 1x large slalom waterski
- 1 x Medium 1 x large wakeboard
- Mask/snorkel and fin sets for 10 adults and 5 children.
- Beach toys, beach balls, water pistols, Frisbees
- Assorted fishing gear 3 x trawling rods; 1 x spinning rod
- Fishing equipment
Greece Motor Yacht PERSEFONI I
PERSEFONI I is a 176-foot custom motor yacht offering the utmost luxury with a beach club, massage room, and master suite boasting a private office and a fold-down balcony. In the main salon, two lounges come with a wet bar for your enjoyment. Be sure to set aside time to savor a hand-crafted cocktail as you relax in the Jacuzzi.
Following a delicious meal prepared by your private chef, retreat to one of the six staterooms, each with its private ensuite bathroom, accommodating twelve guests – including one king, two queens, three doubles, and one twin. As you indulge in all that PERSEFONI I offers, don’t forget to take advantage of the inviting waters surrounding you. PERSEFONI I is well equipped with a ton of water toys.
Water Toys Aboard PERSEFONI I
- 1 X Guest tender Castoldi Jet Tender 23 (12-seater)
- 1 X Rescue tender Castoldi Jet Tender 14
- 2 X Yamaha VR Cruiser Waverunners 2011
- 2 X Seabob F5S
- 1 X E-Foil
- 1 X Jobe Double Ring Donut
- 1 X Jobe Single Ring Donut with Tow Line
- 1 X Oval Single Donut
- 1 X Banana
- 1 X Sevylor Kayak (2-seater)
- 1 X Wakeboard
- 1 X Kneeboard
- 2 X Fishing Rods
- 2 X Paddleboards
- Full gym with Peloton bike
- Massage room
- A projector in the main salon
- Garage sound system
- 13 attentive Greek crew
Motor Yacht VERA
VERA is a 170-foot Abeking & Rasmussen, originally built in 2000 and totally refit in 2009. Since then, she has undergone frequent modern updates while maintaining her timeless style. VERA’s spacious interior offers six staterooms accommodating 12 guests and 12 crew.
Water Toys Aboard VERA
- 1 x 8.70m SCORPION Tender with Yanmar diesel OUTBOARD engine 300hp
- 1 x SOLAS rescue boat with YAMAHA 30hp diesel in- board engine
- 1 x Jet Ski two seater SEADOO GTX
- 1 x Jet Ski two seater SEADOO Spark
- 2 x Seabob Cayago F7
- Jetsurf GP100
- 2 x SUP
- Scuba Diving Equipment
- Water skis
- 4 x Tubes
- 2 x Canoe
- Snorkeling & Fishing Equipment
- All staterooms and salons are fitted with PLASMA LCD Monitors and Home Theatre Systems.
- Centralized system with remote controls in every room
- Movie/Music server with over 3.000 movies and over 10.000 songs
- I-pod docking station
- Satellite TV
- Gym equipment:
- The gym room on the lower deck has a treadmill, static bike, rowing machine, bench, and weights.
- Sat com (phone/fax)
- Wi-Fi internet, E-mail service & personal computer
- Internal telephones
Greece Motor Yacht Charter Vacations
Experience the epitome of natural beauty and unparalleled sailing conditions in the enchanting waters of the Ionian Sea. With its mesmerizing island chain scattered across the azure expanse, this region offers a captivating blend of rugged landscapes and serene blue waters.
Embarking on a Greek yacht charter adventure through the Aegean Sea or the Saronic Islands promises an unforgettable journey aboard luxurious sailing yachts. Feel the gentle breeze guiding you along as you explore hidden coves, picturesque harbors, and charming coastal villages.
Opt for a crewed yacht charter and allow yourself to be pampered while immersing in each stop’s rich history and culture for an extra touch of indulgence. The Ionian Sea’s allure and the Aegean’s allure create an idyllic setting for an expedition that will forever linger in your heart.
Additional Information on Greece Motor Yacht Charter Vacations
- Greece Motor Yacht Charter Specials
- HAKUNA MATATA Greece Yacht Charter
- Greece Motor-Yacht MY TOY
- 3 HOT Greece Superyacht Charters
- Explore Lesbos Greece on a Luxury Yacht Charter
Please call us today at 1 (321) 777-1707 or describe Your Vacation Vision to help you plan your fully-crewed private luxury yachting vacation! Inquire as soon as possible about your custom, crewed yacht charter.
You make the memories. We make the arrangements.