Mallorca to Mallorca Yacht Charter Itinerary | Sun & Fun
Discover Spain’s Balearics on a week-long sailing charter from Palma de Mallorca. We’ve outlined great stops to consider on a Mallorca to Mallorca yacht charter itinerary. Please note that this is just a sample. All itineraries depend on weather conditions when you travel.
The Balearic Islands are an excellent choice for a luxury yacht charter vacation.
Day 1 | Palma to Es Trenc | Mallorca to Mallorca Yacht Charter Itinerary
Es Trenc is a beautiful white sand beach located on the southern coast of Mallorca, Spain. It has pristine white sands, crystal-clear waters, and natural surroundings. While it’s a relatively unspoiled beach, there are still several activities and attractions to enjoy in and around Es Trenc:
- Sunbathing and Swimming: The primary attraction at Es Trenc is its stunning beach. Spend your time sunbathing on the soft, golden sands and swimming in the calm, clear Mediterranean waters.
- Water Sports: Enjoy activities like paddleboarding and kayaking.
- Nature Walks: Take a walk to explore the region’s natural beauty and observe the local flora and fauna.
- Bird Watching: The wetlands around Es Trenc attract various bird species, making it a great spot for birdwatching.
Spend the night and set off early the next day for Cabrera National Park.
Day 2 | Cabrera National Park
Cabrera National Park is a protected natural area. It has pristine landscapes, rich marine life, and historical significance. While visiting this natural park, there are several activities and attractions to explore:
- Cabrera Castle: Visit the Cabrera Castle, a 14th-century fortress. Explore the castle’s museum to learn about the island’s history and Cabrera’s maritime heritage.
- Hiking: The island of Cabrera offers several hiking trails that allow you to explore its unique natural landscapes. The most popular trail leads to the Blue Grotto, a stunning sea cave.
- Snorkeling and Diving: Cabrera National Park has rich marine life and clear waters.
- Bird Watching: The island’s birdlife is diverse, making it a birdwatcher’s haven. Keep an eye out for migratory birds, seabirds, and indigenous species.
Day 3 | Portocolom
Day three of your Mallorca to Mallorca yacht charter itinerary takes you to Portocolom. Portocolom is a charming coastal town located on the eastern coast of Mallorca, Spain. Here are some things to see and do in Portocolom:
- Portocolom Harbor: The heart of the town, Portocolom’s natural harbor is one of the largest on the island. Stroll along the harbor promenade and watch the fishing boats and other charter yachts.
- Beach Time: Portocolom has several small natural beaches, including S’Arenal and Cala Marçal. The shallow waters of Cala Marçal make it an ideal spot for families.
- Parish Church of Mare de Deu del Carme overlooks the harbor. It provides an excellent vantage point for views of the town and the sea.
- Felanitx Sunday Market: If you happen to be in Portocolom on a Sunday, don’t miss the Felanitx Sunday Market. It’s a vibrant and lively market where you can shop for local products, crafts, and fresh produce.
- Hiking: There are hiking trails in the vicinity, particularly along the coast. You can take a coastal walk with beautiful sea views.
- Visit Caves: Explore the nearby Cuevas del Drach and Cuevas del Hams, where you can see impressive stalactites and stalagmites.
Day 4 | Porto Cristo | Mallorca to Mallorca Yacht Charter Itinerary
Porto Cristo is a charming coastal town located on the eastern coast of Mallorca, Spain. Here’s what you can see and do in Porto Cristo:
- Cuevas del Drach (Dragon Caves): The Cuevas del Drach, or Dragon Caves, is a network of underground caves. Explore the breathtaking limestone formations and underground lakes.
- Cuevas del Hams: Another set of impressive caves, the Cuevas del Hams, are also worth a visit. These caves feature remarkable stalactites and stalagmites and a subterranean lake.
- Scuba Diving: Porto Cristo is a popular spot for scuba diving, thanks to its clear waters and underwater beauty. There are diving schools and centers where you can arrange dive trips or take courses.
- Porto Cristo Market: On Sundays, the town hosts a lively market. Shop for local products, souvenirs, and fresh produce. It’s a great place to experience local culture.
- Historical Sites: Visit the 19th-century Torre del Serral dels Falcons, a coastal watchtower that provides insight into the region’s history.
Day 5 | Cala Ratjada | Mallorca to Mallorca Yacht Charter Itinerary
Cala Ratjada is a picturesque coastal town located on the northeastern coast of Mallorca. It has stunning beaches, crystal-clear waters, and a vibrant atmosphere. Here are some of the things to see and do in Cala Ratjada:
- Cala Ratjada Beaches: The town has several beautiful beaches, including Cala Agulla, Cala Mesquida, and Son Moll. These beaches offer fine golden sands and clear waters, perfect for swimming, sunbathing, and water sports.
- Capdepera Castle: Capdepera Castle is a historic fortress dating back to the 14th century.
- Visit the Lighthouse: Take a stroll to the Punta de Capdepera Lighthouse. There, enjoy panoramic views of the sea and coastline.
- Golf: Play a round of golf at one of the nearby golf courses, such as Capdepera Golf or Canyamel Golf.
Day 6 | Cala des Moro
On day six of your Mallorca to Mallorca yacht charter itinerary, visit Cala des Moro.
Please note that Cala des Moro is a relatively small and quiet beach, and its popularity has grown in recent years. During the high season, it can become crowded, so it’s best to arrive early to secure a spot.
- Get a Tan
Day 7 | Cala Blava
Cala Blava is a lovely sandy beach in a small rocky bay. Jump in the water for a swim, or use your yacht’s inflatables to lounge in the sun.
- Walk the sandy shores.
- Go for a swim early in the morning or late in the afternoon.
- Snorkel and see unique sea life.
- Use your yacht’s water toys.
Day 8 | End Your Mallorca to Mallorca Yacht Charter Itinerary in Palma de Mallorca
Disembark to finish your Mallorca to Mallorca yacht charter experience.
- Explore the Museums of Palma
- Buy gifts for friends and family.
- Visit Palma’s churches.
- Hike Mallorca’s Tramuntana Mountains. This mountain range has many well-marked trails.
This is just an example of a Mallorca to Mallorca yacht charter itinerary. Don’t hesitate to contact us about Mallorca or the other Balearic Islands.
Please call us today at 1 (321) 777-1707 or describe Your Vacation Vision to help you plan your fully-crewed private luxury yachting vacation! Inquire as soon as possible about your custom, crewed yacht charter.
You make the memories. We make the arrangements.