Most people refer to Nevis Island and St Kitts as a single country. However, although smaller than St Kitts, Nevis has many individual appeals. Include this island as part of your custom Caribbean yacht charter itinerary.
Expect fantastic weather with hot and humid all year round, with a relatively cooler period from January to mid-April. Northeast trade winds blow steadily, and rain is more frequent from April to mid-June.
Places to see on Nevis Island
- Alexander Hamilton Museum. Learn about Alexander Hamilton and his life on Nevis.
- Nevis Botanical Gardens. Discover wide varieties of plants and flowers in this tropical oasis.
- Museum of Nevis. The museum building was originally built around 1680. It was the birthplace of Alexander Hamilton. In 1840 an earthquake destroyed the building, which was restored in 1983.
- Charlestown. The island’s capital. This charming town is home to the Charlestown Gallery, a small gallery with local art.
- Historic Bath Village. Take a dip in the therapeutic hot springs.
- Fort Ashby. This fort was first constructed on the island in 1650.
Things to do on Nevis Island
- Scuba dive. Booby High Shoals is a popular nearby dive site.
- Spend the day at a beach. Oualie beach and Pinneys beach are two popular favorites.
- Hike. Nevis Peak is a challenging climb for avid hikers. Be sure to take water and wear good hiking boots.
- Horseback ride. Nevis Equestrian Center offers group rides on the beach.
There are restaurants for every budget on Nevis where you can enjoy delicious Caribbean cuisine. Have lunch or dinner at one of several upscale establishments at the Four Seasons Resort, or dine inside a 300-year-old sugar mill at Montpelier’s Mill Privee.
Marinas | St Kitts and Nevis Island
Christophe Harbour Marina is one of the newest megayacht marinas in the Caribbean.
- Protected entrance with a safe inner harbor.
- Wide turning basin.
- VIP Customs and Immigration Services.
- Marina Village with shops and restaurants.
- When completed, there will be 250 berths, with 50 for super-yachts up to 250 feet.
- 24-hour security.
Please call us today at 1 (321) 777-1707 or describe Your Vacation Vision to help you plan your fully-crewed private luxury yachting vacation! Inquire as soon as possible about your custom, crewed yacht charter.
You make the memories. We make the arrangements.